Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Just curious guys what do you think will happen when one day leo does eventually settle down/and or have kids? Do you see him keeping it a secret for as long as possible? (i.e secret wedding/engagement, we find out the girls pregnant one month before shes having the baby/or until after). When rumors come out like this and it IS true, will/would Leo still deny just to get them more privacy? Or will he just come out and confirm it and not hide the news?

Kat, that's a VERY good question... IDK, because he's so private that I don't think he would immediatelly confirm the news but at the same time he always denies this made up stories... so it's hard to tell when he might be hiding an engagement, proposal, whatever.     :idk:

But I always have a thought with me that we won't know if Leo got engaged or not, we will just wake up someday and see the news on internet that he got married secretly.    :p

Thats how I've always felt. One day he'll come back from vacation and he'll be wearing a wedding ring or we'll find out he's having a baby days before she gives birth :rofl: 

Just curious guys what do you think will happen when one day leo does eventually settle down/and or have kids? Do you see him keeping it a secret for as long as possible? (i.e secret wedding/engagement, we find out the girls pregnant one month before shes having the baby/or until after). When rumors come out like this and it IS true, will/would Leo still deny just to get them more privacy? Or will he just come out and confirm it and not hide the news?

Kat, that's a VERY good question... IDK, because he's so private that I don't think he would immediatelly confirm the news but at the same time he always denies this made up stories... so it's hard to tell when he might be hiding an engagement, proposal, whatever.     :idk:

But I always have a thought with me that we won't know if Leo got engaged or not, we will just wake up someday and see the news on internet that he got married secretly.    :p

Thats how I've always felt. One day he'll come back from vacation and he'll be wearing a wedding ring or we'll find out he's having a baby days before she gives birth :rofl:

EXACTLY.    :hehe:

Photos I took with my phone from the latest OK mag! PLEASE IF YOUR GOING TO SHARE THESE IMAGES ON INSTAGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE PLEASE CREDIT MYSELF OR BELLAZON. There has been some certain pages that repost content from here. Of course we get our photos from instagram and other places but  almost exact copies of our comments etc. So please if repost credit here!

post-42953-0-86229500-1444446215_thumb.jpost-42953-0-95045400-1444446251_thumb.jpost-42953-0-75299200-1444446294_thumb.jpost-42953-0-57310200-1444446328_thumb.jpost-42953-0-35399700-1444446367_thumb.j

--

Looks like they were really close taking the pics :whistle:  :blush: I do wonder if it was a bystandard/average joe who took the pics and sold their story to OK/pics to OK because I doubt a photographer would be sitting that close to them. 

thanks a lot to post yours scans, kat.  Really appreciated.  :flower: 

I found this article with pics of people that did tattoos with Leo's characters, some are really well done... some not so much but still interesting to see.  

http://blog.tattoodo.com/2015/10/11-dapper-leonardo-dicaprio-tattoos/

NP :flower: The Wolf tattoo and Calvin Candie ones are really good!

(Y)

Proof That the Internet Loves Leonardo DiCaprio More than Any Other Actor

leonardo-dicaprio-imdb-top-25-films.jpg

An exclusive look into the history of IMDB’s user ratings.

The Internet loves Leonardo DiCaprio—and we have the numbers to prove it.

Celebrating its 25th anniversary this year, IMDb—the largest movie Web site in the world and the go-to source for every imaginable movie fact—is looking back at its famous user rankings. They’ve exclusively shared with us this list, of the top-ranked film every year since the site was founded, in 1990. And while you may see a few common threads—lots of movies about men, many with violence, three with hobbits—there’s one undisputed movie-star king of the list. King of the World, you might call him.

DiCaprio isn’t the most popular man on this list—that would be Christopher Nolan, whose films have been IMDb’s favorite of the year a remarkable five times. But DiCaprio is by far the most popular actor, thanks to his work with IMDb-beloved directors Nolan, Martin Scorsese, and Quentin Tarantino; he has four films on the list, three of them since 2010 alone. The second-most popular actor is Matt Damon, who appears three times, in films by Nolan (Interstellar), Scorsese (The Departed), and Steven Spielberg (Saving Private Ryan), who surprisingly enough only has two films on the list.

Col Needham, who founded IMDB as a downloadable software available on the earliest version of the Internet, won’t provide a theory on why his users love Leo so much. “To be absolutely honest the common thread is they’re all great movies,” he says over the phone from England, where he still lives. “This is a great list. It reflects the votes of 250 million IMDb customers who are spread throughout the world.”

Below, see the top 25 films from the last 25 years, as voted on by millions of IMDb users (The Shawshank Redemption alone has received more than 1.5 million votes). IMDb celebrates its official 25th anniversary on October 17.

imdb-chart.jpg

Source: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/10/imdb-top-25-films

Say it once and I'll say it again....power of Leo :D thanks jade!!

Kinda OT but nice comment on Kelly's fb. It was posted this past Saturday wonder where they were at, when it happened etc.

Richard Stoker

My wife told me what you did for our baby by giving her a towel so she could be warm and dry from the rain. I just wanted too personally thank you for the kind act.

Edited · Hide · Saturday at 7:29am

Glad Leo ended up being the number 1 actor on IMDB. Love hearing stuff like that (Y) Leo is great at picking top projects and working with the best of the best :yes: Would be great if The Revenant ended up being the top rated movie of 2015

Yeah, hopefully will.    :thumbsup:

And like you said, Leo knows how to pick his projects and he also works with the best and most admired directors, so I think all this helps him to be on top, besides his incridible TALENT off course.     :)

Say it once and I'll say it again....power of Leo :D thanks jade!!

Kinda OT but nice comment on Kelly's fb. It was posted this past Saturday wonder where they were at, when it happened etc.

Richard Stoker

My wife told me what you did for our baby by giving her a towel so she could be warm and dry from the rain. I just wanted too personally thank you for the kind act.

Edited · Hide · Saturday at 7:29am

That's really cute. 

In this list Leo is at number 10 :idk: But it's only about most views, so ... personally I'm not very often on his IMDb site I have to say :Angel:

IMDb Reveals List of Top 25 Stars of All Time (Exclusive)

IMDb is celebrating its 25th anniversary on October 17 and to mark the milestone event, the #1 movie website in the world is revealing some cool stats.

JustJared.com has your exclusive first look at the site’s list of the top 25 stars of all time as determined by actual page views of the more than 250 million monthly unique visitors to IMDb.

“Over the course of 25 years, IMDb has evolved from my personal film diary to the #1 movie website in the world,” said Col Needham, IMDb’s founder and CEO. “Even as we celebrate our heritage, we are energized by our mission to bring the IMDb experience to every customer on every screen. Moving forward, our vision is that wherever customers are engaging with content, IMDb will be there enriching the viewing experience – from your local movie theater to your living room TV to your phone and everywhere in between.”

Make sure to visit imdb.com/25 for the special editorial section featuring retrospective coverage of the best of the last 25 years of movies and TV shows including photo galleries, original celebrity interviews, polls, lists and more. New content will be added each day, including additional top 25 lists being revealed on October 15.

IMDb’s Top 25 Stars of All Time*

1. Johnny Depp
2. Brad Pitt
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Natalie Portman
5. Pamela Anderson
6. Tom Cruise
7. Orlando Bloom
8. Jennifer Lawrence
9. Robert Pattinson

10. Leonardo DiCaprio
11. Kristen Stewart
12. Bruce Willis
13. Emma Watson
14. Christian Bale
15. Scarlett Johansson
16. Lindsay Lohan
17. Jessica Alba
18. Keira Knightley
19. Megan Fox
20. Vin Diesel
21. Tom Hardy
22. Heath Ledger
23. Russell Crowe
24. Shailene Woodley
25. Tom Hanks

*This definitive top 25 list consists of the stars who consistently ranked the highest on IMDbPro’s STARmeter chart over time. IMDbPro’s STARmeter chart is determined by actual page views of the more than 250 million monthly unique visitors to IMDb.

^ OK so that's so weird. I guess the Vanity Fair article measured actors with movies in the top 250 and now this one measures popularity. But it takes in to account the whole 25 years, for example if they were to measure right now people like Orlando Bloom and Robert Pattinson aren't big deals anymore like they were when Pirates and twilight came out. Same with Pamela Anderson. When Wolf of Wall Street came out Leo was one of the top actors of 2013. He'll probably be near the top after The Revenant comes out this year.

^I have nothing against Bloom, Anderson, Portman and Pattinson but it's really hard to imagine for me that they are before Leo in an ALL TIME list, whatever the topic is :Angel::idk: Even Jennifer Lawrence because I know she's very big but only for a few years!!! Leo is a big one constantly since the damn 90's!!!