Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^Longing for some new pics of them :wub: 

On 12/5/2015, 2:51:46, alexandra23 said:

^ The story about Konrad being Leo's doppelgänger was all over the news a few weeks ago.  They do look uncannily similar, but Leo is undeniably better looking.  Konrad looks a bit goofy in some pictures.

Agreed, Leo is much better looking :hehe: 

• 2 weeks later...

GUYS I kid you not I was just shopping on VS and found the girl on the last page in the VS Pink section. I knew she looked damn familiar, shop her on Urban Outfitters and VS all the time :laugh: Reminded me who she was. Jessica Strother is her name, 21 years old I believe, and you can see by her Instagram she's in St. Barths with his crew and mentions in some comments she won't be back until Jan 3 so I guess we can assume thats how long Leo and his crew are probably staying?

https://www.instagram.com/jessicaannstrother/

Also notice Nikki and everyone else has landed in St. Barts as well :) 

Just now, katchitup said:

GUYS I kid you not I was just shopping on VS and found the girl on the last page in the VS Pink section. I knew she looked damn familiar, shop her on Urban Outfitters and VS all the time :laugh: Reminded me who she was. Jessica Strother is her name, 21 years old I believe, and you can see by her Instagram she's in St. Barths with his crew and mentions in some comments she won't be back until Jan 3 so I guess we can assume thats how long Leo and his crew are probably staying?

https://www.instagram.com/jessicaannstrother/

Also notice Nikki and everyone else has landed in St. Barts as well :) 

I'm SCARED at how GORGEOUS this Jessica girl is... DAMN!!!   :ohmy:  And I don't mean nothing else than THAT, just to clarify... :p but the girl is STUNNING, I'm shocked!   :blink:  :ohmy: :huh:

3 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I'm SCARED at how GORGEOUS this Jessica girl is... DAMN!!!   :ohmy:  And I don't mean nothing else than THAT, just to clarify... :p but the girl is STUNNING, I'm shocked!   :blink:  :ohmy: :huh:

Yes she is quite the beauty :o:o:o:drool:  I knew she looked extremely familiar too. :laugh: 

1 minute ago, BarbieErin said:

She is and I'm still shocked, LOL.  :o :laugh: Sorry for the off topic quote but she's out of this world beautiful.  :baronfaint:

I agree. Shes got that dark skinned, green eyed babe thing going on :drool:;) 

I hope to see more pics of her even if just apart of the group :laugh: 

She's not dark skinned in my opinion, dark is Lupita and Naomi. Actually a black person would consider Stother light skin. So I guess it depends on the race of the person. But I will agree she's pretty. I think it's just a group trip, like last year. :) Elsie is not there so I guess Jonah Johnson didn't go and this time Denise Schaefer went to Mexico instead I see. 

She definitely looks mixed race to me. :p But yeah a white person would consider her dark and a black person would consider her light, so thats why I see her as in between.  Also white people consider Rihanna and Beyoncé dark but to black people they are called light skin. Or another word is "red bone" (Just google their name and the word light skin and you'll see what I mean) Lupita is considered dark by both white and black people.   But yeah this doesn't matter, it's just interesting how people see things different depending on their culture :p it's good to know.

And yup I googled Jessica's Ethnicity.... She's German, Dutch, African American, Italian and Native American. That's how she got the green eyes, Skin tone and loose curls :p 

by the way Cassie Amato is in St Barths too, but I don't think he's dating her. 

Wish we could see the blonde's face and same with the blonde that was beside him at that charity event pic. Could be the same person or it could not be. Would be funny if both were Kelly and in any other situation I would have assumed so but the fact that page six AND Just Jared failed to mention her..... Plus the fact that she unfollowed Kevin Connolly and Jen Meyer looks very suspect right now.

l wont believe it till theres some form of confirmation or we start seeing him with other models. Can anyone remember if it was the same with Toni Garrn. Was there ''news'' that he split from Toni Garrn or was he just seen spotted out with other women and that confirmed the break up. l cant remember its hard keeping up with Leos love life. l know he doesnt like to publicly comment on his love life but usually we hear something dont we?