Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Someone is fooling around with those thanksgiving pics :cain:

https://www.instagram.com/melhoresresorts/

Its too bad he can't just be in a normal romantic relationship. Its nice that he went with her but, why do Kelly's friends and family have to post that stuff when they know how private he is? Because this is exactly what happens. Other people get a hold of it and spread it all over social media.  With every relationship he's ever been in, there seems to be a personal gain for the other person's benefit. I just wish he could find someone that doesn't give a crap about who he is as movie star and just fall in love with the person he is beyond the fame and money.

The person responsible for the melrosesresorts account is so pathetic, people are just trying to find any reason to try to get Leo and Kelly to break up, but it won't work. So much jealousy. Whoever sent the friends the pics will learn, and it won't happen again. Everything will move on, it's not a big deal. Anyways, Leo's long time friend Emily Mace also posted a private pic on his B-Day. Also one time Leo's long time friend, Richie Akiva (who he has known since the 90's) posted a personal pic of Leo at the Super Bowl where he is making a silly face and then Just Jared saw it and posted it and made an article about it.... Then Richie took it down when Just Jared saw it. Did it stop Leo and Richie from being friends? No of course not!

Same with the crazy account called accessories director who is writing stupid comments on Elsie's (Leo's friend's girlfriend) Instagram, saying that Elsie should stop going to Leo's house. People can be so ridiculous.

Do you really think that Leó will marry Kelly ? Lovely Fashion , you Are very naif. She is like others , Maybe more nice but marry ...ummmm , not . And IF the family shows this pics is by leo allows this . Do T forget its time for Óscar and he likes to show this . My opinión , of course .

I agree that it wasn't the best idea for her bro's friends to post pics of Leo from the party but honestly they are all just probably starstruck. That doesn't make Kelly or her family hungry for fame or not like leo for who he is. I mean they just had a mega star celebrity come into their home and they are just a nice little family from CT :p with little experience with fame (Kelly only recently became known after her SI win, more so gained more notoriety with Leo). Kelly's bros are young college kids, they probably admire Leo alot it's probably a huge deal to have them in their freaking household around their family. It's probably quite surreal. They probably sent pics to their buds  or had buds there send pics to their friends like look at whats happening in my life right now, and their friends probably excited for them posted it. Seriously don't think its a big deal, and it doesn't make me think any less of Kelly and her family.

Like fash said Leo's friends have posted his personal pics, and I really don't think Leo makes a deal out of it until the pic becomes news. And to avoid his name in the news he just asks them to take it down I bet. 

That MelhoresResorts on instagram is PATHETIC :banghead: Poor person must be so pissed he spent thanksgiving with her :rofl:

I agree with you girls, I honestly think is just a very unresolved love that she has for him, cause like BarbieErin mentioned, when you read old articles she was all over him. 

And that last article about him is so pointless, is like she doesnt have a argument. If he is the favorite to win (this is very early, but anyway)that means he is not a real winner?? bullshit

So when cate blanchett won for blue jasmine she was not a real winner? When daniel day lewis won for lincoln he was not a real winner? 

Almos every year it has a favorite actor to get the oscar.

The truth is, if Leo  started dating an actress , as it did when he was with Blake , I'm sure that her speech would change completely . Her argument is so shallow that makes me sick 

Absolutely agree, Gaby.  

Ughhh////Vented :rofl:

Right, kat.   :thumbsup:  

And as I said other times, some people LOVE to HATE, simple like that. I don't get it.   :idk:

Life's too short to dedicating all your internet time to bashing someone :rofl: (lifes too short for Internet period but whatever the nice stuff seems better :rofl: )

No one takes Lainey seriously (well no one that matters) takes Lainey seriously, all she does is make herself look stupid. She's not even worth talking about, I don't even visit her site because nothing she says makes sense, every time she writes something she loses credibility by writing nonsense that no sane person can take seriously, plus she never posts anything that we can't find on this site. She probably just reads this forum and that's where she gets her info. She holds zero clout in Hollywood, so what she says doesn't matter nor does it really affect Leo in any way. So I don't care at all what she says.

Well I'm sure everyone is familiar with this pic because soooooo many people think this is Leo. Finally I figured out his name its Konrad Annerud. It was annoying me knowing that for sure this wasn't Leo, yet still not being able to identify who this actually is.

2d1c5d450837851.jpg 

more pics of of him below. Normally I don't really agree when someone says a guy looks like a younger Leo, but with this guy I agree. In the third pic in particular, if someone were to have said that was Leo, I would have believed them

2eab40450840501.jpg 005dd2450840506.jpg 610467450840510.jpg 

f0c274450837285.jpg 

In regards to the next person Leo dates, would be nice to see Leo with someone who uses social media in a similar way that he does, plus would be nice to see him with someone just as passionate about the environment as he is. Someone not really interested in being in the spotlight/ famous. But anyways, I should probably stick to viewing the main thread, Would be nice if any articles (even tabloid ones)/ interesting Leo info could still be posted on the main thread.