Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1405-leonardo-dicaprio-please-read-first-post-prior-to-posting/?p=3381749

Thanks, Pink Flower%20for%20you.gif.

For some reason Tumblr is the last place I think about when I'm looking for sightings but a friend said she found one there and sent me a link to instagram, go figure :laugh:... not complaining, we have a new photo :p...

levine_sophie

Há 2 horas

Leonardo Dicaprio & Toni Garrn in Soho. My celebrity sighting dreams have come true.

8661a99cabe611e39c450e526a816343_8.jpg

Edited by PinkCouture

Thanks Nanda... I prefer the pic of Leo with his guy friend because he makes Leo look tall... which he certainly is. :hehe: It's kind of confusing because in those vids of Leo's BDay Toni and Leo looked pretty close in height..... possibly Toni's shoes have a bit of heel to them or something...

But they appear to be holding hands... which is cute. :heart:

^Looks like shes wearing the same shoes in her latest airport pics departing from Miami, which look like some heeled booties. So alittle closer in height, Toni still looks taller most of the time :p 

And didn't notice that right away, but yes it does :heart: 

Toni's comments about surrounding herself with people who she can talk about normal things with and how her mom keeps her grounded..... sounds alot like what Leo has said in the past. He likes being surrounded by his friends because they don't treat him like Leonardo Dicaprio the big star and they can just goof off and talk about unimportant things.... he says the exact same thing about his mother and his Oma who passed away. I bet him and Toni gel together really well because they share this in common. :heart:

Also, Leo may be a massive movie star but he tries to be low key and doesn't look for attention outside of his movies, and Toni doesn't look for that kind of attention as well. Even in their wardrobe... Outside of work they dress to be comfortable... not dressing to impress.

Fash

Agree with your comments ; well said (Y)

Toni's comments about surrounding herself with people who she can talk about normal things with and how her mom keeps her grounded..... sounds alot like what Leo has said in the past. He likes being surrounded by his friends because they don't treat him like Leonardo Dicaprio the big star and they can just goof off and talk about unimportant things.... he says the exact same thing about his mother and his Oma who passed away. I bet him and Toni gel together really well because they share this in common. :heart:

Also, Leo may be a massive movie star but he tries to be low key and doesn't look for attention outside of his movies, and Toni doesn't look for that kind of attention as well. Even in their wardrobe... Outside of work they dress to be comfortable... not dressing to impress.

Sorry if repost...

Russia Is Taking The Cold War To A New Level By Giving Leonardo DiCaprio A 'Russian Oscar’

What better way to destroy the capitalist culture of America than by stealing away one of the nation’s great entertainers and icons like Leonardo DiCaprio? That seems to be the secret plan of Vladimir Putin and Russia, as DiCaprio’s latest Oscar snub has left the door open for a scheme so diabolical that it could have only been planned out by those secret KGB plants that are currently living in America like in the documentary Salt. According to the Hollywood Reporter, a “theater troupe” in the city of Chelyabinsk is sending DiCaprio his very own cast-iron “Russian Oscar” statue, and it’s only a matter of time before the notorious model-dating playboy ends up wearing olive drab on his pleasure yacht.

Included with the statue is a lifetime pass to all of the Chamber Theater’s productions, as well as an open-ended invitation for The Wolf of Wall Street star to appear in their plays. There’s just one catch, though, and it has geopolitical domination plot written all over it.

As Leonardo does not speak Russian, we can start with offering him a wordless part of a servant in the play Plennye Dukhi (Captive Spirits),” the theater’s spokesman Yury Sychev was quoted as saying by local publication Khoroshiye Novosti.

Sychev added that the theater would later consider the actor for the main parts in the plays Intrigue and Love by Friedrich Schiller and Shkola dlya Durakov (School for Fools) by Russian author Sasha Sokolov. “Learning a part in a foreign language without knowing what it says shouldn’t be a problem for a true actor,” he said. (Via THR)

Not only does the Russian troupe want DiCaprio to be its slave, but it is challenging his acting ability by basically saying that if he’s as good an actor as he pretends to be, he’ll have no problem memorizing Russian lines, despite not knowing what they mean. Even I can see that it’s just a ruse to get him to openly admit that Putin is his one true leader. Nice try, Russia, but we saw through your BS in Iron Eagle 2 and we see through it now. YOU KILLED DOUG MASTERS, RUSSIA! WE’LL NEVER FORGET!

post-2904-0-1446080668-47372_thumb.jpg

uproxx.com

Wouldnt be surprised if Leo or his people are aware of this site, id bet money they are because this site comes up rather easily in a google search. It's the job of PR individuals/ firms to be in the know and that goes for all public figures.

Toni continued to post pics by Leo's pool, Kevin posted that pic of Leo on his instagram/ twitter and its still up. :) Then another friend posted that pic from Vinny's party. So to me doesnt look like Leo cares to that extent.