Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Wonder what Leo thinks of Hannah Ferguson. Probably would find her attractive... as she has a great bod.. pretty face. :hehe: I like Hannah which is why I'm wondering. :p

I'm sure Leo would find Hannah super attractive. Who wouldn't!

I know during the SI sneak previews we all thought she was Bar with her body, shes got alot of the same curves! :thumbsup: 

Just some tabloid gossip

Leonardo Dicaprio - Leonardo DiCaprio throws Lindsay Lohan out?

by Bang Showbiz | 31 March 2014

Leonardo DiCaprio allegedly kicked Lindsay Lohan out of his house after just 15 minutes.

Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly threw Lindsay Lohan out of his house after just 15 minutes.

'The Wolf of Wall Street' star Leonardo had invited anyone who beat him at Checkers to party with him at his Hollywood home, and let Lindsay in despite the fact she lost, but his tolerance for her antics once inside was allegedly pretty low.

A source told America's OK! magazine: ''Leo allowed her in. Lindsay was acting like her normal whiney self, who wants all the attention on her or else she throws tantrums.

''She was whining over the smallest things, like not having a place to sit or not wanting certain people near her. Leo told his friend to make her leave 15 minutes after she arrived.''

Hanging out with Leonardo may have been a good thing for the 'Mean Girls' actress, but some of her friends are worried she has fallen back in with the bad crowd she associated with before she was sent to court-ordered rehab last year, which could be bad news for her new sober life.

A source said: ''This is terrible news and so bad for Lindsay's sobriety.

''It's a really bad sign. Anyone in recovery knows when you hang around with the same old people that you used with before it will sidetrack your entire life.''

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/leonardo-dicaprio-throws-lindsay-lohan-out_4132559

Weird^...another thing who is stan dubar? Everybody, Toni, Dave, Lukas, Nikki, Kevin all follow him/them....

EDIT: Okay looks liek Stan Dubar might be Ethan Suplee, I get results related to him in Google..

^ Yeah it's most likely Ethan. :)

Sara Gilbert got married this past Sunday... looks like Leo was still in Miami at the time as that airport sighting occurred on Monday. Plus I havent come across any sightings of Leo at the wedding, and there have been several celebs sighted... including Tobey. However, who knows maybe the person tweeted that airport sighting late and he did manage to make it to LA in time for the wedding.

Him and Sara used to be good buddies back in the 90's but in the new millennium I don't recall there being any pics or sightings of them hanging out... Sara and Tobey are clearly close though. The status of Sara and Leo's friendship remains a mystery to me.