Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

waiting for Leo to announce next movie

He's reportedly going to be Rasputin in the next Spielberg film.  Note to everyone: Rasputin is scary looking so don't bother Google Imaging the dude :ninja:

that's just a rumor, he's currently attached top alot of projects... the only one that sounds likely to happen IMO is the one with Jonah

I would have loved to have seen a video interview of him talking about Broadway... The Dail Mail said he mentioned it to them on the red carpet but they are very iffy. Though it really sounds like something he'd say though as he's always attending plays and such. Though honestly I have no interest in seeing him do Broadway... but if he's interested in it then I think he should go for it. (Y)

"poor leo" has been trending... :(

Owww...:cry: He will get one eventually. I just know it! :yes:

I think he knew he wasn't going to get it this year b/c the competition was pretty stiff.

yes he will :-)

all the acting categories were fantastic this year! same for movies, a really great year for film lovers :thumbsup:

A Heartbreaking Look At The Exact Moment Leonardo DiCaprio Didn’t Win An Oscar Again

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/a-heartbreaking-look-at-the-exact-moment-leonardo-dicaprio-d?bffb

everyone keeps going with this pic lol it was before they said Matthew, like Leo doesn't look sad he looks focused just like the other nominees lol

^^ yeah for some reason I don't think Leo's hope were all that high. He must have known that Matthew was creating the most buzz...

Not only Matt but 2 other nominees also did an exceptional job in their films. Not saying Leo didn't do great b/c he was wonderful but the other 3 overshadowed him in their performances :/ Not Leo's fault at all! If someone needs to be blamed it's the writers and directors. Not even a superb actor could save an ok film. You are only as strong as your weakest link.

A Heartbreaking Look At The Exact Moment Leonardo DiCaprio Didn’t Win An Oscar Again

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/a-heartbreaking-look-at-the-exact-moment-leonardo-dicaprio-d?bffb

everyone keeps going with this pic lol it was before they said Matthew, like Leo doesn't look sad he looks focused just like the other nominees lol

I agree, his posture pretty much conveyed he knew it wasn't going to be him. The hug seemed really gracious :hug:

I'm confused as to what she means by this lol..
like they got her and Leo's names mixed up or she was implying something else lol I'm confused :p

Since it says MR if she shows up at the door with that ticket they'll be like what you're not a man, so she says she'll bring ID to prove that she is indeed Toni Garrn and it was just a slip up. Though she's just joking around. :p