Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

ITA Neon. Not only is what's his face disgusting and (IMHO) makes try hard ~*~acting~*~ films....it would not, at all, look good on Leo, PR wise, for him to do a film w what's his face disgusting ( :rofl: I didn't wanna scroll up and remember his name, ok.) Get someone else. Go work with Alfonso Cuaron or something. 

How terrible!

People mag has a few more details + a mugshot...I'm really happy leo has stayed away from him :/ On another note I hope the child is found safe and sound :cry:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20781193,00.html

In regards to the Blackberry/iPhone discussion.. Lukas Haas mentioned in an interview how he owns both an iPhone and blackberry and he keeps both of them with him... he uses the blackberry for texting and the iPhone for pics/vids. So in regards to Leo... If that is indeed his iPhone and not his friends then I doubt it has replaced his blackberry altogether. :hehe:

I personally think the reason he was taking all those pics at the premiere was because his friends weren't able to do it for him from his perspective/ angle. (they usually walk the red carpet with him and we see them documenting in the background... even at the airport we saw Lukas taking vids/ pics with his phone)

love watching the little things Leo does...he seems to never stay completely still. In this one he takes a sip of coffee, then grabs the pop.. poors himself a glass and then drinks his coffee again. :p

^Yeah I think that was an option too...whatever it was I Doubt he switched totally over to Apple :p He seems to be a creature of habbit :D :D :D

In regards to his Niece she was found safe and sound, at least thats what it sounds like even though it still sounds sketchy...Hopefully though!!

EDIT: A better source confirming shes okay!

Leonardo DiCaprio has been carrying a heavy burden this awards season, as his six-year-old niece Normandie Farrar was listed as missing by the Department of Justice. But now, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that the little girl has been located by the authorities, and is safe and sound.

“I am happy to confirm that this child has in fact been found,” L.A. County DCFS spokesman Neil Zanville tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. “It’s great news. Beyond that, I can’t really say much more. It’s always a little delicate as our department is prohibited by state rules from disclosing case-specific information.”

“I can confirm for you that this child is a dependent of our juvenile court,” he explains. “She was abducted on July 31, 2013.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/leonardo-dicaprio-missing-niece-found/

^ Miley looks scary in that vid. :ninja:

Awwwwww new pics of Normandie with George and Peggy! So nice to see!!!

So I guess Leo will be seeing her when he returns to LA! He's probably so happy! :D

I wonder if Charity's family lives in LA too.. just wondering if they specifically gave Normandie to George and Peggy.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/leonardo-dicaprio-missing-niece-normandie-farrar-reunited-with-grandfather-george-dicaprio/

Leo and Nina denial...also says hes still with Toni! :)

Leo DiCaprio flirts with Nina Agdal while girlfriend is away

Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted out with model Nina Agdal, but friends say his current model girlfriend Toni Garrn isn’t completely out of the picture — yet.

The “Wolf of Wall Street” star was spotted leaving club Avenue in the same car at 5 a.m. with Agdal, who’s said to be dating The Wanted’s Max George, during Super Bowl weekend.

Sources said they met at a party for Bebe at Provocateur this fall and have stayed in touch ever since. DiCaprio was also flirting with Agdal in a VIP area during Jay Z’s performance at DirecTV’s Saturday night Super Bowl party. Garrn, meanwhile, was in Europe for work.

But a friend of Leo insists that he and Garrn are still together and nothing is going on with Agdal, who’s in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Agdal’s agent said, “We do not comment about our clients’ personal lives.”

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/07/leo-dicaprio-flirts-with-nina-agdal-while-girlfriend-is-away/

Leo and Nina denial...also says hes still with Toni! :)

Leo DiCaprio flirts with Nina Agdal while girlfriend is away

Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted out with model Nina Agdal, but friends say his current model girlfriend Toni Garrn isn’t completely out of the picture — yet.

The “Wolf of Wall Street” star was spotted leaving club Avenue in the same car at 5 a.m. with Agdal, who’s said to be dating The Wanted’s Max George, during Super Bowl weekend.

Sources said they met at a party for Bebe at Provocateur this fall and have stayed in touch ever since. DiCaprio was also flirting with Agdal in a VIP area during Jay Z’s performance at DirecTV’s Saturday night Super Bowl party. Garrn, meanwhile, was in Europe for work.

But a friend of Leo insists that he and Garrn are still together and nothing is going on with Agdal, who’s in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Agdal’s agent said, “We do not comment about our clients’ personal lives.”

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/07/leo-dicaprio-flirts-with-nina-agdal-while-girlfriend-is-away/

good :)