Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I love that a ton of successful and respected actors also date much younger women, so no one can really single Leo out when it comes to the age thing. :D

Joaquin Phoenix, Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, the late Paul Walker, Michael Fassbender, Jason Statham, Sean Penn, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, then theres Jude Law, Gerard Butler and the list goes on and on. :p Same with directors like Clint Eastwood, Woody Allen, Quentin Tarrantino etc :yes:

I love that a ton of successful and respected actors also date much younger women, so no one can really single Leo out when it comes to the age thing. :D

Joaquin Phoenix, Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, the late Paul Walker, Michael Fassbender, Jason Statham, Sean Penn, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, then theres Jude Law, Gerard Butler and the list goes on and on. :p Same with directors like Clint Eastwood, Woody Allen, Quentin Tarrantino etc :yes:

For the record my opinion is not Leo bashing. Whether I like his choices or not he has a very specific way of dating and I simply don`t see him belonging to the same group as Brad Pitt, Jude Law or even George Clooney. Among the guys who date younger women I think he has a category of his own. 

Oh and can't forget vice versa, Demi Moore was dating a 25 years old at one point, she's 50 I believe... So yeah the age difference thing is not uncommon at all. :D Though the names I listed above are mostly more prestigious and they are all respected actors with hot careers like Leo. :) Even if Leo was the only one of his peers to do so it still wouldn't matter to me anyways, but that's not the case.

I wonder when this space trip and safari trip will happen... I feel like I've been waiting forever for this to take place. :p Atleast Leo acknowledged the space trip recently so looks like he's still eventually going, but the question is when. :p

Super bitter. :p I wondered about Mike Farrar.. This is the first time hearing about him. Lol at him acting like he knows Leo, Adam is estranged from Leo so what would he know. I'm sure all Leo's success with Wolf made him even that more bitter. Pretty much every performance leo gives is heavily praised by critics and he's been nominated 4 times that wouldnt be the case if he was just getting by on his looks, what Leo does behind the camera certainly doesnt effect his work on the camera and he's always a consummate professional... he's never had a big scandal so no doubt in my mind that he has his shit together... and in regards to dating young women he can continue to date them for as long as he wants. Leo just has to ignore the jealous haters. :p

I hope Leo continues to be a respected actor, who dates young beautiful woman, who stays clear of drugs and stupid scandals just so he can piss off people, like Mike, who obviously want to see Leo fail. :p

Anyways obviously what really put Mike over the edge is that his EX WIFE has his granddaughter. Probably in big part of her being well off because of her connection to Leo... coupled with the fact that his own son turned out not so good while her step son is this rich and famous movie star/ actor.

Oh and smh at the Daily Mail for still thinking that pic of Alex Mace is Adam. :laugh:

Oh and can't forget vice versa, Demi Moore was dating a 25 years old at one point, she's 50 I believe... So yeah the age difference thing is not uncommon at all. :D Though the names I listed above are mostly more prestigious and they are all respected actors with hot careers like Leo. :) Even if Leo was the only one of his peers to do so it still wouldn't matter to me anyways, but that's not the case.

I wonder when this space trip and safari trip will happen... I feel like I've been waiting forever for this to take place. :p Atleast Leo acknowledged the space trip recently so looks like he's still eventually going, but the question is when. :p

Leda: I have noticed you are often MIA, but as soon as there is news about Leo allegedly dating someone new you come out of the woodwork with your negative comments. This is based on the review of all your posts which is public information.

--------------

I don't know why do people care so much about who he dates. He is not committing a crime and or doing anything against anyone here. If anyone one has issues with a person dating someone tall, blond, and/or younger, then you don't date anyone with those characteristics. Don't you worry about him b/c he sure doesn't worry about you.

Agreed. :yes:

Though there is one dating habit that does baffle me: all the models who have had a fling with Adam Levine. Beyond his obvious doucheyness, after all this time, the girls must know the score?

So what exactly is the appeal in being the 23rd model that earns him a notch on his belt? :idk: It's not like these women don't have plenty of other good-looking and/or wealthy men to choose from.

I know people like to compare them because they both date models, etc. But thats the only thing. The levels of gentlemenness (new word!) that they both exude are so far different...Leo conducting himself privetly, old fashioned and very politley, While Adam likes to constantly crack jokes, and kinda has an arrogent smug feel to him.I mean the way they conduct themselves are so far different.

That being said I'm obviously bias :laugh:

Leda: I have noticed you are often MIA, but as soon as there is news about Leo allegedly dating someone new you come out of the woodwork with your negative comments. This is based on the review of all your posts which is public information.

--------------

I don't know why do people care so much about who he dates. He is not committing a crime and or doing anything against anyone here. If anyone one has issues with a person dating someone tall, blond, and/or younger, then you don't date anyone with those characteristics. Don't you worry about him b/c he sure doesn't worry about you.

Agreed. :yes:

Though there is one dating habit that does baffle me: all the models who have had a fling with Adam Levine. Beyond his obvious doucheyness, after all this time, the girls must know the score?

So what exactly is the appeal in being the 23rd model that earns him a notch on his belt? I%20dont%20know.gif It's not like these women don't have plenty of other good-looking and/or wealthy men to choose from.

DiCaprio, Clooney, Penn, Depp,  and etc. I get :yes: Levine, like you I have no clue :notsure:  Don't get me wrong I think he is handsome and talented but there isn't anything significantly outstanding about him. He must doing something right so to each their own i guess.

Oh and for the record Leo was linked to Kidada Jones in the past, there was a picture back in the day of Leo holding hands with a brunette with short hair at some premiere, Blake is not a model..so technically one can't even say he has only dated blonde models. :D :p I love that he dates whoever he wants, people can complain all they want but it's not like he'll listen to them lol. Same thing goes for Clooney, Depp, Levine, Cooper etc etc. :)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to pap pics... it seems like its been awhile. Guess he's been so busy attending events and such, that there's not much time for anything else. Hopefully he gets pictured with Toni soon and of course still waiting for pics of him with Kevin. :p