Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

The Best Bromances in Hollywood

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/538469/20140212/hollywood-bromances-best-surely-love-manly.htm#.UvxnXLa9LCQ

These days I mainly think of Leo and Bradley... not Leo and Tobey. I think eventually the former pairing will take precedence over the latter pairing in the eyes of the media, if not already.

Didn't this poster get banned from here? Anyways this is just AWFUL, I mean I don't care who you are or what your justification of this is, but this is just straight up mean and rude. I feel so bad for toni, these crazy jealous leo fans have gotten so much worse. Sad, sad, sad. 

post-42953-0-1446080579-4638_thumb.png

Also FYI the pic is taken from Leos apartment.

Glad Leo and Toni got to spend V-Day together. :heart: Leo's moms boyfriend posted a pic with the same view as the one Toni posted, :yes:

Oh and some People were saying that they would just be a Summer fling, but they proved them wrong. :hehe:

Also, his mom's birthday is today as well.. or at least her B- Day is sometime around now. :)

Didn't this poster get banned from here? Anyways this is just AWFUL, I mean I don't care who you are or what your justification of this is, but this is just straight up mean and rude. I feel so bad for toni, these crazy jealous leo fans have gotten so much worse. Sad, sad, sad. 

post-85729-0-1446080586-57101_thumb.png

Also FYI the pic is taken from Leos apartment.

But if you read the message, it is clearly NOT written by a fan of Leo's.

Don't judge the majority of Leo fans by what some people do/write. All celebrities have their share of kooky crazy fans also so don't make a blanket statement.

^ LOL...yes the member was banned from here. If I remember correctly, the member had multiple accounts and therefore was banned multiple times :p

Is that really funny for you? I`m surprised you are a moderator on this site.  :yuckky:

^ LOL...yes the member was banned from here. If I remember correctly, the member had multiple accounts and therefore was banned multiple times :p

Is that really funny for you? I`m surprised you are a moderator on this site.  :yuckky:

Then you should talk to the owner Maddog about this. You know, the guy who gave you the official warning & put you on Mod Watch (Y)

Then you should talk to the owner Maddog about this. You know, the guy who gave you the official warning & put you on Mod Watch (Y)

And the one who still lets me post? But thanks for the advice I will definitely write to Maddog.  :wave:

And the one who still lets me post? But thanks for the advice I will definitely write to Maddog.  :wave:

Not for long (Y)

Not for long (Y)

Whatever you say.  :wave:

Finally, news about Valentine's Day :)

Leonardo DiCaprio spends Valentine’s Day with girlfriend Toni Garrn: Couple join actor’s mother at dinner

Leonardo DiCaprio spent Valentine's Day wining and dining his stunning 21-year-old gal pal Toni Garrn at Bouley restaurant in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City on Friday.

The 39-year-old actor gifted the Victoria's Secret model with a little black suede box and card as they cozied up together at the chic French eatery, an eyewitness told the Daily News.

"Toni looked delighted as she unwrapped a pair of pendant earrings and immediately put them on," the insider dished.

Garrn brushed back her blond hair so onlookers could admire the love token from the handsome star.

It seems DiCaprio wanted to keep things a bit more private as he put a flower pot on the table to hide from the prying eyes of an older couple across the room.

The duo indulged in a $225 a head gourmet dinner inside the restaurant's incredible ambiance of red roses attached to balloons floating around the gorgeous vaulted ceilings.

"Leo and Toni spent the evening doing a bit of kissing behind the foliage," the eyewitness added to the News.

The lovers came up for air when celebrity chef, David Bouley, headed over to their table to chat with them.

After their meal, the two got up from their table to join the older couple, which turned out to be DiCaprio's mother Irmelin dining with a male partner.

Looks like things may be getting serious!

DiCaprio recently opened up in an upcoming interview with CBS Sunday Morning about his thoughts on settling down.

"I think everybody, well, not everybody, but I think that, you know, eventually when the time is right, absolutely, yeah," he said of marriage.

"I've seen some interesting marriages and I've seen some not-interesting marriages," he continued.

DiCaprio is gearing up for next month's Oscars as he's nominated for his lead role in Martin Scorsese's "The Wolf of Wall Street."

The 86th Academy Awards will air live on ABC Sunday, March 2.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/leo-dicaprio-spent-valentine-day-article-1.1615534#ixzz2tQJkQjt1

WOWS Surge in the Social Media

The Martin Scorsese best picture nominee has doubled it's online following over the past month.

Oscar voting officially opened Friday – and while it's up to the 6,000 or so Academy members to determine the winners – on social media The Wolf of Wall Street reigns supreme.

The best picture nominee has surged in online popularity since nominations were announced last month, doubling its Twitter and Facebook fanbase to reach 872,112 total. That's more than double the No. 2 best picture nominee, Gravity (463,167 ), which has picked up 78,250 fans since nominations were announced four weeks ago.

ListenFirst Media, which provided the data to The Hollywood Reporter, cautions Oscar buzz may not be responsible for Wolf's rise on Twitter and Facebook. But Co-Founder and Co-CEO Jason Klein says there is evidence the film's five nominations, along with Leonardo DiCaprio's Golden Globe win, sparked the unusually high jump.

Klein notes the film's Facebook page gained 48,000 new likes on nomination day alone, which he thinks is thanks to a combination of buzz and paid Facebook advertising on the studio's part.

"It's a huge jump and I think it's an atypically big jump to see over that period of time," says Klein. "If you look at all the best picture films, no one has as big a jump as Wolf of Wall Street."

Oscar season, of course, isn't just about prestige—it's also an opportunity for studios to get more business out of their nominated films. On what social media can do for a film's business, Klein says it's not really about the clicks.

"It's not a question of how many likes or the engagement you are getting, but what those things are doing," says Klein. "Perhaps it's getting people to buy tickets to a movie or even enticing Academy voters to vote for your particular film."

Find the best picture nominees below. The first number is their total social fanbase, while the number in parenthesis represents growth since nominations were announced.

1. The Wolf of Wall Street, 872,112 (+463,167)

2. Gravity, 526,761 (+78,250) 

3. American Hustle, 445,107 (+98,249)

4. 12 Years a Slave, 226,563 (+87,495)

5. Captain Phillips, 195,403 (+63,166) 

6. Her, 156,161(+44,917)

7. Dallas Buyers Club, 119,657 (+48,848) 

8. Nebraska, 12,757 (+854)

9. Philomena (Does not have an independent social media presence)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscars-wolf-wall-street-surges-680571

BIG THANKS 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared updates  :flower: 

Just finished watching Dallas Buyers Club. Great movie. After seeing it though, I don't understand the McConaughey hype. He was good, but not Oscar worthy.  I really think he's in contention and winning because of the weight loss. He looked scary thin. For me Jared Leto's performance is what made the movie. He was amazing!! Anyways after seeing both Leo and Matthew's peformances now, I say that Matthew will win, but Leo should win. :hehe: