Bellazon

Nadine Leopold
Thumbnail

On 12/31/2015 at 4:05 AM, Kramer&Kramer said:

I can't stand her instagram and snapchat, she comes off so vain. Would prefer actual work.

She posts pictures/clips of herself doing the same cutie faces and poses over and over again.  It's like groundhog day.  I don't mind because she "has it" and I only check her stuff once a while.   It must be annoying for her most loyal fans.

Yup. Women these days who hook up with Leo are being laughed at (and so is he tbh).

Nothing good can come out of it.

What is the last girl who had any career benefit from being in relationship with him? If anything, it ends up going completely opposite way.

I think Bar was the last one and because she dated him for five years and people actually thought she was it, that she'd make him settle down, after Bar it just went downhill and he has been rotating blonde after blonde for a year or so. It's not relevant anymore, it's boring and old.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think Bar was the last one and because she dated him for five years and people actually thought she was it, that she'd make him settle down, after Bar it just went downhill and he has been rotating blonde after blonde for a year or so. It's not relevant anymore, it's boring and old.

Well that means that Bar actually got it the worst since she invested the most time into him.

And her career really didn't translate into US market, at all. Few SI appearances and that's it.

Nadine can do a lot better than a guy old enough to be her dad.

6 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Besides the whole money and Hollywood elite title, dude really must have a huge slong as many rumors label him to have considering he still pulls in a new model gf every few months :D

Publicist comes in, offers girl a nice non-disclosure agreement for a decent sum to hang out with him few times per year and that's it.

At this point I'm 99% certain dude is gay. Or simply has some severe attachment issues.

To stay on topic, Nadine was seen hanging out with Harry Styles (year or two ago), another one who I'm fairly certain is hiding his sexuality behind his PR team.