Bellazon

Stupid Trends

Rogue

WHAT'S wrong with those shoes?

This is just my own personal opinion on the shoes... They might be "comfortable" as people and it doesn't matter if you wear them in your own house if you wanted but there's far too many people out there who make these shoes look like they are wearing Donald Duck's beak as their foot when they are going out. This shoe was first invented for gardeners, nobody made these shoes to pair with a dress to go out with :| With that statement said they look ridiculous and tasteless when they are paired that way :ninja: pain over comfort in this case for me :whistle:

WHAT'S wrong with those shoes?

This is just my own personal opinion on the shoes... They might be "comfortable" as people and it doesn't matter if you wear them in your own house if you wanted but there's far too many people out there who make these shoes look like they are wearing Donald Duck's beak as their foot when they are going out. This shoe was first invented for gardeners, nobody made these shoes to pair with a dress to go out with :| With that statement said they look ridiculous and tasteless when they are paired that way :ninja: pain over comfort in this case for me :whistle:

ohh, people wear them with dresses? wtf.

I can see how that'd look really ridiculous, but on their own they look okay to me. Sure, the shape looks a tad stupid too, but still... don't think they're as bad as some people would have me believe.

those stupid shirts that were "in" back in the day, the ones that say "I like your boyfriend" or "your boyfriend likes me" or "your boyfriend is staring at me"

"i taught your boyfriend that thing you like"

really just stupid sayings on shirts in general get on my nerves.

I believe they are called Guidos :rofl: If you google them you can find a lot more scary pics. Some are literally Oompa Loompas from all the tanning creme they apply :rofl: It's a frightening trend :|

Ugh! I've never heard that term before - but we have them in Buenos Aires too. A lot of my North American friends call them DoucheBags as per Prettyphile, but I suppose just Orto suffices here (sort of slang for anus!).

These idiots really have gone too far with the self-tan. And that hair :blink: . And the stupid, smug, Oompah Loompah, gormless, punchable gurn-face... Ortos!

post-11221-1239213066_thumb.jpg post-11221-1239213075_thumb.jpg

post-11221-1239213084_thumb.jpg post-11221-1239213096_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I believe they are called Guidos :rofl: If you google them you can find a lot more scary pics. Some are literally Oompa Loompas from all the tanning creme they apply :rofl: It's a frightening trend :|

I wouldn't go around using the term "Guidos" lightly. It is highly derogatory to the Italian community (my fiance is Italian). But yes, those guys are pretty typical Jersey or Staten Island club-rats.

i never knew people actually looked like that lol. I have a lot of Jewish guy friends who spend "daddy's money" and go to bronzage until they are black, but at least they don't have that hair-do. BUT MAN are those kids ever metrosexual!

941267.th.jpg

I hate ed-hardy!! it's uglllyyyy

post-1950-0-1446128128-19344_thumb.jpg