Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^the chances of getting a "lifetime paycheck" are slim.

In that hypothetical scenario, her lawyers would eat him alive. So yeah, that ain't happening.

what if he impregnate her and dont want to sign prenup.anyway he plays in her insecurties make her buy gifts, car, pay his rent etc.at least acun didint spend her money if they dated.acun still is a good choice for her

post-44858-0-1446078689-84582_thumb.gif

In that hypothetical scenario, her lawyers would eat him alive. So yeah, that ain't happening.

what if he impregnate her and dont want to sign prenup.anyway he plays in her insecurties make her buy gifts, car, pay his rent etc.at least acun didint spend her money if they dated.acun still is a good choice for her

Its her right to choose if she dont want to convert to Musim and live just a short distance  away from ISIS :rofl:

I just...I can't even...

Prenup is for marriages only. I'm pretty sure you can't have any children that were produced from the relationship in a prenup, only children from previous relationships may be listed for protection purposes. And everytime there is a prenup, it always get signed by both parties. Of course there is constant back and forth between the two parties involved, but I can't recall when there was a disagreement over the terms of the prenup and it not effect anything.

post-89308-0-1446078690-80609_thumb.gif

i love your gifs.

he has ALOT of tattoos. But I am not surprised adriana is with him, she does have a number of them herself.

I hope he is one of the rebounds but I am not upset she is with him. He isn't ugly. And she isn't actually partying more. She could only be like that for so long.