Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

i think that shes not pregnet its all muscle i mean i t looks lik esehs been goin to teh gym and buliding a six pack almost i mean loko ath te definitino in her stomach and when u bulid muscle it sticks out so it snot fat or her lunch or a baby im pretty sure its muscle

i think that shes not pregnant its all muscle i mean i t looks lik esehs been goin to teh gym and buliding a six pack almost i mean loko ath te definitino in her stomach and when u bulid muscle it sticks out so it snot fat or her lunch or a baby im pretty sure its muscle

Yupp i was actually just going to say that. You can see the muscle bits sticking out next to her hip bones and those only develop if youve been working out. If your just skinny and you dont work out AT ALL you dont have them its just flat (like on me because i hate everything about gyms) or sometimes even concave (like you see one a lot of models. ;) She looks hot! :) I wuvvvvvv her :wub:

Actually the photo that was posted of her on the runway, way back when she was super skinny does a good job proving she isn't pregnant. A case could be made that she was pregnant there as well since her stomach is sticking/jutting out as equally as what we see now. It's just her body. And I agree, it's a hard piece of muscle. If she were really pregnant the bump would show only on her lower abdomin. Her entire stomach from top to bottom slighly sticks out and that's ONLY on pictures shown from certain angles and ones that haven't been air-brushed. For all we know, her stomach has probably always been like that.

I looking for more pics like this! Im sure theyve been posted before but this thread is 268 pages long! I dont feel like going through it alllll, and i did try looking through it for a bit but I gave up. If its not too much effort could someone post them or send me a link to the page where they are posted or maybe just give me a vauge idea of where they might be (like the date where they are from) :) :wub: thankssss ;)