Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

omg i think adri is pregnet look at her stomach it got bigger awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww a lttle lima how cute i mean i dont kwno for sure but her stomach looks like a pregnet womans

pregnant :laugh:

She said she's a devout Catholic, and I believe it's a sin to have kids out of wedlock.

and you believed what she said :laugh:

According to the BMI, if she were really 114 pounds, she would be extremely underweight and unhealthy so there is no way that's accurate. At 5'10" she would only be considered a healthy/normal weight at 130. Anything below this and she's underweight (according to BMI) which scientifically calculates the body fat, by measuring height and weight. People use the BMI to calculate whether they are underweight or overweight(obese) I'm guessing, Adriana is between 130-140 pounds which is still very thin for someone whose 5'10".

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

As you can see, even if you type in 120 pounds in the chart for a 5'10" women, that women is considered underweight for her height. I highly doubt Adriana is underweight which means she must be between 130-140. Even at 130, she is at the low end of the chart, meaning at 130 pounds she would still be VERY thin. I'm guessing she's closer to 135. The thing about being tall, is that you can weight quite a lot and still look very very skinny.

I also question if she's really 5'10" as well. She only looks 5'10" in her three inch heels. I've seen a few pics of her standing in her barefeet and she looks no taller than 5'8"/5'9". I know modeling agencies LOVE to up the height of the models by an inch or two. If she were really 5'10", she'd be 6'2" in her heels and she has never looked that tall in heels, but closer to 5'10" in heels. The Prince is only six feet tall and I've never seen her towering over him when she's wearing her heels which makes me think she isn't as tall as people say.

Also, if people remember the pic of her standing next to the Asian actor? Her head was only a few inches above the Asian actor who is only 5'6". I'm guessing she is 5"8/5"9. I even met Petra Nemcova, whose supposinly 5'10" and she didn't look as tall in real life....their heights are always exaggerated. Adriana has never 'appeared' tall to me. At least not in comparison to the tall people I meet in real life who are truly 5'10/5'11". Ana Beatris Barros is the one model whose height I think is accurate, as in she actually looks as tall as 5'11".

I'm guessing, Adriana is between 130-140 pounds which is still very thin for someone whose 5'10".

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

As you can see, even if you type in 120 pounds in the chart for a 5'10" women, that women is considered underweight for her height. I highly doubt Adriana is underweight which means she must be between 130-140.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!! I'll explain why.

I'm going to refer to two different forms of Adriana. Young Adriana, and Current Adriana. First off, you must know that most, if not all runway/high fashion models are at least slightly underweight (as defined by the standard BMI charts).

I am 5'9" with bare feet. Within the past two years, I have weighed between 123-140 lbs. At 123, I pretty closely matched current Adriana (allowing for bodytype differences). There is absolutely NO WAY she has ever exceeded 130! I consider myself average weight (size 5-7 jeans, size 6 dress) at that number, and you must remember that Adriana wears at most a size 3 for pants and size 4 for dresses.

Young Adriana, however, was much thinner than I was at 123 lbs. MUCH thinner. Note that back in the day she had not an ounce of fat and very little muscle or bone mass on her entire body. I was considered borderline underweight by the BMI chart (though I was active and healthy, doing 250 lb leg presses :evil: ).

One thing I'm noticing is the tendency to guess Adriana's weight and sizes based off of other models as if they are all normal people. Remember, looking at pictures all day is different than what she and all these other exceptionally thin people look like in real life.

I would probably guess that she has indeed been at 115-120 pounds early in her career, but would say she's more like 125 now. Just my estimate, from personal experience, research, and number crunching.

AND yes I'm bored :p

Well I have a friend who is 5'10", 140 pounds and she is extremely skinny. You can almost see her ribs sticking out. Your personal weight experiences are obviously VERY different from mine. I'm 5'10" myself and weight 138 pounds. (I have absolutely NO fat anywhere on my body, I'm incredibly small boned. A size 4 waist) At my current weight of 138 my body is almost identical to what Adriana looks like now. Same stomach, hips, legs, etc. We have a very similar body-type. I'm often approached by modeling agencies at my current weight because I look very thin. I constantly get "Oh you're soooo skinny" on a daily basis. People regularly guess my weight to be 120 pounds which is WAY off. I was 126 at my skinniest and it looked disgusting. I didn't look healthy at all. Adriana right now looks healthy. People have different levels of bone mass and can indeed weight more but appear skinny. People assume models or people who are thin must weight 115-120, without taking the height into account. This is simply not true. Heidi Klum, Gisele and Tyra all weight around 140 pounds. What's to say that Adriana is any different?

I seriously doubt that Adriana is currently underweight. If she is really 125 pounds she isn't even slightly underweight but enormously underweight (I mean off the charts underweight) according to the BMI. She looks far from underweight at the moment. At 125 pounds she would look a hell of a lot skinnier than what she is now.

I haven't weighted 125 pounds since I was 13 and I was straight up and down (no curves)...considering Adriana now has curves, I highly doubt she's only 125. For Adriana's sake I hope she is not underweight. Underweight people can run into all kinds of health problems and usually don't live as long. I'm still guessing her BMI to be around 19.5, which is still on the low end of the chart.

Women who are tall can weight up to 150 and still look practically anorexic thin!! And the number on the scale is insignificant anyway and doesn't really tell you much about what you're body is going to look like. It has to do with preportions and whether or not you look good. A person who weights 115 pounds can look a lot heavier if they are out of proportion. Likewize, a thin person can weight a lot but look very skinny. It depends on the person. The number on the scale can be deceiving. But I still don't think Adriana is currently underweight.

I do believe Adriana was once underweight which is too bad since it can seriously damage your body and life-span.

If Adriana is really 125 she IS underweight (her BMI would be only 16 which is VERY underweight for the average person. Your BMI has to be 18.5 to be considered normal) I guess all the comments that 'oh she's soooo fat" can go out the window if she is really underweight (only a mere 125 pounds, which seems ridiculously thin):laugh: