Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Sorry for doing two posts in a row but i didnt see this reply from ninanina.
I agree. I'm not some huge fan of Adriana but she does actually seem pretty conservative. I mean she didn't get her first kiss until she was 17 and I just turned 16 and I haven't gotten my first kiss. I mean I'm not hideous or anything, I'm just shy and looking for a serious relationship not just some 2 week blah. Adriana is a virgin and I totally believe her and that's great for young girls to know. Also I think she just might'vve had her period seriously. Or just going through a tiny weight gain. Girls' weights fluctuate. I remember several months ago I was shocked at how much weight she lost. People are such hypocrites, all I hear is about how skinny Nicole Richie and Kate Bosworth are and then the SAME exact people go and call Tyra Banks a cow and remark on Adriana's "weight gain" which is not really even that noticable.

You sound like meee! Everyone I know has boyfriends and stuff but I've never had one. Not because I havent been asked out and stuff (which I have. A lot actually. I think guys just wanna go out more with a girl who doesnt give herself to people) but because I dont want to waste my time with something like that. I'm much too ambitious and I probably will only start going out with people once im in college or maybe even later because I think that my school time is too learn and having a boyfriend will be too dramatic and then I'll have to deal with problems and then an enevitable breakup (unless i get married to the dude...yeah right.)

Oh and PS: Adriana isn't a virgin. Yeah she said so in an interview for an Italian Weekly magazine. ;) A lot of people dont like her because she went back on what she said and lied and stuff. I personally dont have a problem with it. I want everyone to know that she isnt a virgin and I hope in the new GQ issue she does in March she will say it. Not a lot of people even heard about the whole not a virgin thing because it was in such a small magazine. If in the new GQ she says she is a virgin again then i will begin to doubt how she is as a person. <_<

Oh but still. I HIGHLY doubt that she is a slut. I don't think I'll be getting a serious bf until I'm ATLEAST 18. I just want to focus on myself right now and school and Imean boys my age aren't very mature and chances are I won't be able to have a very serious relationship anyway. I'd rather wait until I'm like 18-19 and have a 22 year old boyfriend who's more mature.

Ana BB is actaully 6' for whoever was arguing about it.

Ana BB-6'

Alessandra-5'9"

Adriana-5'10"

Gisele-5'10" maybe 5'10.5" but most likely 5'10"

Selita 5'9" (I think)

Izabel-5'9.25"

Heidi 5'8.5"-5'9"

Karolina-5'11"

Remember that modeling agencies always add an inch or two to every models height. I would take off an inch from all of these numbers for accuracy. I met Petra Nemcova who is suppose to be 5'10". I'm 5'10" in my barefeet and she was shorter than me. We were standing side by side as well since I talked to her for close to five mintues. Modeling agencies love to exaggerate models height and will always add an inch or two. I also know this from a friend that modeled for Elite in Toronto. They had her down as taller than what she actually was.

I know that. Gisele is 5'10" not 5'11", Eugenia Volodina is 5'10" not 5'11", Lily Cole is 5'10" not 5'10.5", Doutzen Kroes is 5'9" not 5'10" but she actually looks 5'8" sometimes even. Jeisa Chiminazzo is 5'7.5"-5'8" not 5'9.5". I mean really the list goes on and on. And like maybe you were mismeasured and you're like 5'10.5" and Petra is 5'9.5", close enough really.

and there's no way Selita is 5'9"..she's shorter than Alessandra and Adriana a lot..she must be around 5'7 or 5'8.

Ana BB is actaully 6' for whoever was arguing about it.

Ana BB-6'

Alessandra-5'9"

Adriana-5'10"

Gisele-5'10" maybe 5'10.5" but most likely 5'10"

Selita 5'9" (I think)

Izabel-5'9.25"

Heidi 5'8.5"-5'9"

Karolina-5'11"

Remember that modeling agencies always add an inch or two to every models height. I would take off an inch from all of these numbers for accuracy. I met Petra Nemcova who is suppose to be 5'10". I'm 5'10" in my barefeet and she was shorter than me. We were standing side by side as well since I talked to her for close to five mintues. Modeling agencies love to exaggerate models height and will always add an inch or two. I also know this from a friend that modeled for Elite in Toronto. They had her down as taller than what she actually was.

I know that. Gisele is 5'10" not 5'11", Eugenia Volodina is 5'10" not 5'11", Lily Cole is 5'10" not 5'10.5", Doutzen Kroes is 5'9" not 5'10" but she actually looks 5'8" sometimes even. Jeisa Chiminazzo is 5'7.5"-5'8" not 5'9.5". I mean really the list goes on and on. And like maybe you were mismeasured and you're like 5'10.5" and Petra is 5'9.5", close enough really.

and there's no way Selita is 5'9"..she's shorter than Alessandra and Adriana a lot..she must be around 5'7 or 5'8.

Actually I was just guessing. I think she might be 5'8"-5'9" because she WAS discovered and she doesn't exactly have a model-esque face. Keep in mind the difference in heels.