Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, laeteita said:

You read comments on their insta?

I usually don't care comments but apparently there is a fashion influencer that i want to know who to get some more pic of Adriana so i had to translate comments. These people are NOBODY and no one should waste their valueable life time to read their opinions. Why would i care people's opinion who has nothing but a wifi connection.

Adriana Lima is the only supermodel who hit the internet after the show. That's enough to know for me, that should be enough to know for everybody. 

12 minutes ago, ekn said:

I usually don't care comments but apparently there is a fashion influencer that i want to know who to get some more pic of Adriana so i had to translate comments. These people are NOBODY and no one should waste their valueable life time to read their opinions. Why would i care people's opinion who has nothing but a wifi connection.

Adriana Lima is the only supermodel who hit the internet after the show. That's enough to know for me, that should be enough to know for everybody. 

:clap:*virtual applause* You couldn't say it better. Also she looks INCREDIBLE, and she is about 6 months already now, unbelivable how she can be this perfect.

@ekn completely agree but point is, People asks why she has been so inactive on SM and avoiding show herself as pregnant. This is the reason why. This happened after Balmain show too. 
She deleted her insta story for this reason in my opinion (still on her FB tho)

@nhlovesadri just rude comments. They blocked me only bc i kindly disagree with majorities opinion.

I hope she finds courage to post photos from the show.

8 minutes ago, laeteita said:

She deleted her insta story for this reason in my opinion (still on her FB tho)

@nhlovesadri just rude comments. They blocked me only bc i kindly disagree with majorities opinion.

I think she deleted it because the show had not happened yet and maybe realized it was best to take it down because of that. It was only posted on her ig story where there's no comments, she doesn't have messaging on in her stories either, and was too busy getting ready to walk the show to check random DMs.

From what I briefly saw, there is critcism about whether she had surgery to make her abs like that. I didn't really see too much criticsm after the Balmain show. I think alot of people dont like the exposed belly thing. I saw Rhianna getting hate for showing her pregnant belly alot. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

From what I briefly saw, there is critcism about whether she had surgery to make her abs like that. I didn't really see too much criticsm after the Balmain show. I think alot of people dont like the exposed belly thing. I saw Rhianna getting hate for showing her pregnant belly alot. 

It was not just her body also her face.

The drama was way worse after Balmain show bc she “accussed of” getting smthng done to her face directly by reliable media sources not just random people’s random opinion.

But point is i won’t complain if she prefers to avoid posting pregnancy photos on SM after today.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

It was not just her body also her face.

The drama was way worse after Balmain show bc she “accussed of” getting smthng done to her face directly by reliable media sources not just random people’s random opinion.

But point is i won’t complain if she prefers to avoid posting pregnancy photos on SM after today.

are these people stupid? She is pregnant. Her face shows when she gains weight. people carry weight differently. They realize Adriana cant be having work done if she is pregnant????

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

Thats a nice photo

Yeah people are dumb for trying to criticize adriana knowing she is pregnant. Its just stupid. Those people are stupid

That being said, I am glad and happy to see she isn't letting this pregnancy hold her back and is letting herself work more