Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

22 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

So these must be from the photoshoot that her CAA agent shared a little on her story while she was inside of an elevator. Very beautiful.

@lucyford She hasn't shared anything about her charity visit yet as well, she followed and liked every unicef posts, pages like crazy on facebook and twitter but when she finally invited to an event she acted like it didn't happen. It is something major in my opinion, i'm so suprised she is not as excited as i'm.

@patt well she hasnt even posted about paris fashion week. which literally makes no sense not to when thats her industry.. and she had her makeup done and looked great.

about the charity visit, i can understand her not sharing that more. obviously thats great she is doing charity stuff. but some people don't like posting about that stuff because then some people think they just did it for the image. she also didn't even dress very professionally or do her makeup. which maybe she is just trying to be humble, but everyone else was in suits while she wore sweat pants. also you cant see her baby bump there. she should post about her pregnancy or images you can see she is first. because not everyone is going to kno she is pregnant and people will be confused why her face looks fuller. she has yet to share the news on her ig..

12 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@patt well she hasnt even posted about paris fashion week. which literally makes no sense not to when thats her industry.. and she had her makeup done and looked great.

about the charity visit, i can understand her not sharing that more. obviously thats great she is doing charity stuff. but some people don't like posting about that stuff because then some people think they just did it for the image. she also didn't even dress professionally or do her makeup. which maybe she is just trying to be humble, but everyone else was in suits while she wore sweat pants.

@lucyford  I kindly disagree. That is why charity foundations partners with celebrities; to get recognition that they need. They need to drag attention to the specific issues by using celebrities popularity. What is the point of if she won't help them to get attention by posting about this problem that Unesco pointed out.

7 minutes ago, lucyford said:

about the charity visit, i can understand her not sharing that more. obviously thats great she is doing charity stuff. but some people don't like posting about that stuff because then some people think they just did it for the image. she also didn't even dress professionally or do her makeup. which maybe she is just trying to be humble, but everyone else was in suits while she wore sweat pants.

She is pregnant, and her belly is big already, she can't wear tight stuff. Event eh paris dress was yes form fitting but didn't tight her up.

@nhlovesadri true i mean i don't blame her for dressing comfortable to that. but i think she should share pics first that show she is pregnant before she posts pics where you cant see her belly (you cant really see it in these charity pics). because she has not yet announced her pregnancy on her ig. and people will be confused and accusing her of fillers if they arent aware she is preganant. 

24 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyford  I kindly disagree. That is why charity foundations partners with celebrities; to get recognition that they need. They need to drag attention to the specific issues by using celebrities popularity. What is the point of if she won't help them to get attention by posting about this problem that Unesco pointed out.

true. but i guess this applies to a lot of things. like how balmain invite celebs to their show for attention. but adriana didnt/hasnt posted about it. i saw balmain posted a video of celebs arriving to the show. somehow adriana didnt get any footage of that, idk if that's adriana's pr team's fault.  i guess im concerned that she needs to share photos showing she is pregnant prior to posting things you cant tell. because she has not yet shared the news on her ig, and people will be asking what she did to her face. idk whats up with them and suddenly refusing to post things she is doing on her feed but could share a tiktok logo on her feed the other week. 

17 hours ago, lucyford said:

^ why hasnt she posted these yet😍

It’s bizarre considering if she is so sensitive to comments she could turn her comments off atleast. The fact she would go as far as to ignore photos VOGUE took and published of her. Thats why I wouldn’t be shocked if adriana does try to go her entire pregnancy not posting herself on her instagram. Its not smart for her career but at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised 

because it doesn’t make sense that she posted this

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVkz5cCFCAR/?utm_medium=copy_link

but isn’t sharing or posting the Vogue Brazil article and photos for the balmain show. Vogue is obviously more top tier than that magazine was