Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Starting to think Adriana is purposely avoiding posting herself pregnant on her Instagram feed... I hope she isn't that scared of comments on there but it looks like it.

Is she really going to avoid posting on her instagram feed for 8 months?? Thats not ideal, not even for her career lol

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Starting to think Adriana is purposely avoiding posting herself pregnant on her Instagram feed... I hope she isn't that scared of comments on there but it looks like it.

Is she really going to avoid posting on her instagram feed for 8 months?? Thats not ideal, not even for her career lol

@souled-out i remember when she was pregnant with Sienna, on one of her social media accounts she said something like she didn't want to be called 'preggo'. I didn't know what preggo means in English then, later i learned it is a slang word for pregnant. And i read some rude comments about her being pregnant so if you ask me, she won't be too revealing like other celebrities during her pregnancy but she still share some.

5 minutes ago, patt said:

@souled-out i remember when she was pregnant with Sienna, on one of her social media accounts she said something like she didn't want to be called 'preggo'. I didn't know what preggo means in English then, later i learned it is a slang word for pregnant. And i read some rude comments about her being pregnant so if you ask me, she won't be too revealing like other celebrities during her pregnancy but she still share some.

I recall that too. She sure will be sensitive about rude comments during her pregnancy.