Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

13 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah agree. It took me some years to realize that about her. I guess because when she was younger her weight didn't fluctuate as much. But of course, the older she gets it happens more often. And I realize she does have this thing where her face gets bloated quickly depending on her weight.

IDK how I feel about it because having more weight to your face helps you look younger. And thats probably the real secret to Adriana aging better than most like her. Its not those anti aging procedures and stuff, her face carries alot of weight, that fat CAN make you look younger compared to people who have total fat removal from their face and they age 10 more years. So its good she doesn't have a gaunt thin face. But its obvious she probably have more weight than she should in the photos from these events she is obviously covering her body alot with her jacket, so she is probably aware she doesn't look as fit. Plus if she has too much weight in her face, her face literally changes. She looks more different.

I say this to say, I agree with you. She just needs to lose weight again thats all. Hopefully she does not get that buccal fat removal celebrities have been getting these days, that will age her and she will still look different lol. If she shed some pounds off she would look more like herself again. She did just get off of holidays, thats probably where its from. I just hope she doesn't continue to neglect her fitness.

I agree. Anyway, I don't want to be that kind of fan who insists a model to lose weight, when it is evident that she is not even close to being fat, in fact she is probably at her ideal weight considering her height. her. The problem is that because of the type of genetics and face that she has, she needs to be quite thin so that she does not have such a puffy face.

I would like to see her again with the finer face, but I understand that this is also a bit selfish on our part. After all, she is a 40-year-old mother of two girls who has spent more than 20 years taking care of her body to the fullest to always look in perfect condition. With the addition that she has genetics / metabolism, like Barbara Palvin, for example, that makes her gain weight more easily than other models (Candice Swanepoel, for example, I think she could not gain weight even if she tried).

I mean, at this point in her career, if she wants to go to the gym 2-3 days a week instead of 5 or 6, she deserves it. Or if she wants to have two cheat days instead of one. Or go on a trip with her boyfriend for 3 or 4 days without worrying so much about what she eats or how much she has to train. She deserves that, now we have to accept that her looks probably look more like hers now. She has been and is an extraordinary beauty, but she has a kind of beauty that is very difficult to maintain at the same level without perhaps excessive work.

It's her decision, if she wants to continue to maintain a very strict diet and workout practically every day, it will be a respectable decision and worthy of praise for the sacrifice that it entails. But if she prefers to take it easier, it will also be a respectable and perfectly understandable decision.

3 hours ago, borg said:

I agree. Anyway, I don't want to be that kind of fan who insists a model to lose weight, when it is evident that she is not even close to being fat, in fact she is probably at her ideal weight considering her height. her. The problem is that because of the type of genetics and face that she has, she needs to be quite thin so that she does not have such a puffy face.

I would like to see her again with the finer face, but I understand that this is also a bit selfish on our part. After all, she is a 40-year-old mother of two girls who has spent more than 20 years taking care of her body to the fullest to always look in perfect condition. With the addition that she has genetics / metabolism, like Barbara Palvin, for example, that makes her gain weight more easily than other models (Candice Swanepoel, for example, I think she could not gain weight even if she tried).

I mean, at this point in her career, if she wants to go to the gym 2-3 days a week instead of 5 or 6, she deserves it. Or if she wants to have two cheat days instead of one. Or go on a trip with her boyfriend for 3 or 4 days without worrying so much about what she eats or how much she has to train. She deserves that, now we have to accept that her looks probably look more like hers now. She has been and is an extraordinary beauty, but she has a kind of beauty that is very difficult to maintain at the same level without perhaps excessive work.

It's her decision, if she wants to continue to maintain a very strict diet and workout practically every day, it will be a respectable decision and worthy of praise for the sacrifice that it entails. But if she prefers to take it easier, it will also be a respectable and perfectly understandable decision.

Guys relax. Adriana said a couple of months ago that she isn’t in her top modeling  shape. She’ll get back to her usual. But she’s having a good time, things start to get back to normal (Covid-19) and she has been working a lot lately. 99% of the women in the world would kill to look like Adriana - “ not in top modeling shape”

2 hours ago, A.B said:

Guys relax. Adriana said a couple of months ago that she isn’t in her top modeling  shape. She’ll get back to her usual. But she’s having a good time, things start to get back to normal (Covid-19) and she has been working a lot lately. 99% of the women in the world would kill to look like Adriana - “ not in top modeling shape”

I agree. This wouldnt be the first time we see she gains weight on her face and then goes and loses some of it. And we are currently pretty fresh off the holidays. As i said we have not been seeing her going to the gym at all. So its not like Adriana is doing all she can do to lose weight and just cant 

5 hours ago, borg said:

With the addition that she has genetics / metabolism, like Barbara Palvin, for example, that makes her gain weight more easily than other models 

I mean, at this point in her career, if she wants to go to the gym 2-3 days a week instead of 5 or 6, she deserves it. Or if she wants to have two cheat days instead of one. Or go on a trip with her boyfriend for 3 or 4 days without worrying so much about what she eats or how much she has to train. 

I wouldnt be comparing Adriana to Barbara like that. They have completely different body types. The only reason Adriana weight gain is pretty evident is because of her face. 

I think taking it a bit easier with the gym/diet like that is fine if nothing big is coming up. But it doesnt seem like she really is going to the gym or dieting at all currently. When she is motivated about that stuff, she shares it. Thats why i said earlier that she seemed to have changed in the middle of quarantine. She used to really love boxing and fitness. She even used to say she would still be doing all that even if i she wasnt a model. Like she was doing those home workouts during the beginning of the pandemic even though she had nothing to work out for. 

7 hours ago, borg said:

Yeah, I see what you mean. It's just Adriana has made it clear she is not ready to retire. She still wants to and IS modelling, so she has to do what she should in order to maintain her looks. The reality is, weight gain changes her face- it gives her a different look. And her job are her looks. Again, I want to stress that I am NOT saying she should do procedures or anything to get rid of the fat in her face. That has ruined people's looks permanently. Just saying she just need to exercise and diet better and then she would look more like herself. She does not need to take drastic measures. Just take better care the natural way.

Also she should be more on track for health reasons as well. Like I said, Adriana shared some of the things she has been eating while on vacay its not healthy. Adriana knows that eating cleaner and working out regularly is essential to not only her looks but health anyway. She knows this, so there are many reasons for her get back on track of things. Not only for her face and career sake, but to be a healthy individual-which Adriana always said was important to her as well. I already said, Adriana just got off of holidays, thats always the time where people indulge. However, once she starts working again and she isn't on a break- its smart for her to start prioritizing her fitness and diet again. Vacation and breaks aren't forever

5 hours ago, A.B said:

Well, I think BEFORE the holidays she did get back in regular shape. She looked like herself then because she was working anyway. Like right before the holidays she looked great and from what I see in normal shape. Which makes sense because she was working hard with the dogpound sometime last year AND she had multiple modelling job, she prepped for that. I am just talking about these past few days, coming off of holiday is all. As I said, she obviously picked up that much weight from being on holiday- its just been a long time since she gained that much. Thats why everyone noticed. Nobody saying she still doesn't look better than most women- we know she will. I admitted she has still aged better than most of her peers around her age because she never had a thin face and does have some natural volume to it  Its just she is Adriana. Her competition is herself, and we are only comparing Adriana when in shape vs Adriana when not in shape. Also, being realistic about what her job expects from her and her health.