Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, ekn said:

ABB FIA Formula E World Championship - Diriyah E-Prix- Season 8 Opening Race (tagged)

gettyimages-1238042850-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-1238042855-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-1238042715-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-1238042465-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-1238042492-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-1238042627-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-1238042655-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-1238042910-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-1238042459-2048x2048.jpg

Did she gain more weight again?? I hope it isn't fillers making her look like that. Her face hasn't looked that plump since she was pregnant. But we do know from her ig stories that her face does suffer from bloat sometimes and she has to do treatments to tone it down. Can't tell whether thats happening again or what but I hope she didn't intentionally make her face like that and that its bloat

I feel like if it was from a procedure her face would look more stiff and she’d look more hard/wax like. She looks soft tho. It looks like she got a good amount of weight to lose or she needs to do my lymphatic drainage in her face. Thats the first time she ever looked pregnant to me- I don’t usually say that

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Did she gain more weight again?? I hope it isn't fillers making her look like that. Her face hasn't looked that plump since she was pregnant. But we do know from her ig stories that her face does suffer from bloat sometimes and she has to do treatments to tone it down. Can't tell whether thats happening again or what but I hope she didn't intentionally make her face like that and that its bloat

I feel like if it was from a procedure her face would look more stiff and she’d look more hard/wax like. She looks soft tho. It looks like she got a good amount of weight to lose or she needs to do my lymphatic drainage in her face. Thats the first time she ever looked pregnant to me- I don’t usually say that

Well the holidays passed not long ago. And we have seen no signs of her going to the gym or getting those healthy meal preps she does when she is dieting. So thats got to do with it. She honestly hasnt seemed very motivated about that since she did savage fenty.

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I notice that too, her face is looking diferent, I was thinking about pregnance too 😳 hope this is not botox

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I notice that too, her face is looking diferent, I was thinking about pregnance too 😳 hope this is not botox

Weight gain changes Adriana's face/looking more than anything else for some reason. I think its because when she gains weight the first place it goes is to her face, and that will change how she looks. Botox, is not gonna make you look like that all it does is paralyze your face. It does nothing to the size of it. She would be looking more like Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox. Her face would like wax like, it actually looks more pudgy and soft which makes sense for weight gain- it always affects her face the most because thats where the weight shows up first

She probably gained it while on break, this is the usual time where she gains weight but she gained a good amount this time for her to be looking pregnant.

Adriana has that type of body and face (round), as soon as she gains a little weight, everything goes to her face. There are other people who, when they put on weight, those kilos that they gain are better distributed throughout the body. It's more common in Latin women than in European women.