Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

36 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

^the poster talked about a project with her, was she meaning working for her or something else? My Portuguese is basic at best so I'm not 100 % sure.

its her bf brother's partner who is a dermatologist. so she's referring to adriana as a patient. i guess adriana hired everyone in her bf circle at this point.

7 hours ago, lucyford said:

In the caption tho, it says her response about it not being possible cause of covid, is when she was asked about spending the holidays with her family... to me it sounds like she never went to bahia. they said she wasn't there for Christmas. She was traveling with her kids and her bf and his kids/mom, i think thats what she meant with not wanting to be in contact with her grandma to protect her. And also, i told you earlier her kids are with her currently, not in bahia. 

Lucy, it's impossible Adriana came to Brazil and doesn't visit her family in Bahia, she could never does such an insensive thing (Graça was waiting 2 years to she the kids)... When she responded that fan she said: EU ESTAREI COM A MINHA VÓ..that means: "I will be with my grandmother" ... She refused the reunion with fans because of it like I said before. And who said she wasn't in Bahia at christmas? Always when she is in Bahia she doesn't post photos... about her kids I just wished they could be more with Graça and not in São Paulo 

@Sophie20 i too would imagine there was no way she didn't go to bahia as well. But usually we see proof she was in Bahia. I recall for new years, she posted fireworks from what looked like a nice place unlike how her hometown looks. And she is already back in Miami. I dont think Adriana is insensitive, but she tends to prioritize her boyfriends over herself. 

10 minutes ago, laeteita said:

His mother posted this right?

yes, on Facebook. @ekn I dont see any comments tho. But I mean, Adriana has been referring to his children as hers for a while now. His mom calling her her daughter in law. And she couldn't answer when she was asked if she is married on a FB audio room. So this is honestly no surprise to me if true. Just again kinda crazy to me since she has not KNOWN him for a full year yet.

Just now, lucyford said:

yes, on Facebook. @ekn I dont see any comments tho. But I mean, Adriana has been referring to his children as hers for a while now. And couldn't answer when she was asked if she was currently married on a FB audio room. So this is honestly no surprise to me if true.

When she first posted it comments were public and she liked the people's comment who congrats them for their engagement. 

I won’t be surprised if they already married at this point. Urvashi Rautela reffered him as Adriana’s fiancee in her video. And later when she shared that reel on her story, she congrat them in advance (for what?) If they’re already engaged according to her, there is only one thing to congrats for?

Anyways, i wish her best.

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

yes, on Facebook. @ekn I dont see any comments tho. But I mean, Adriana has been referring to his children as hers for a while now. His mom calling her her daughter in law. And she couldn't answer when she was asked if she is married on a FB audio room. So this is honestly no surprise to me if true. Just again kinda crazy to me since she has not KNOWN him for a full year yet.

Do you think she already married him?

We already know how fast relationships always go for Adriana. From her public declarations of love in which she referred to her boyfriend as the love of her life, it would have come as no surprise if she had ended up marrying the personal trainer or the turkish writer. I wouldn't say they are already married, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they are already engaged and getting married this summer. And the news that she has sold her Miami home to, predictably, move in with him, reinforces this hypothesis.

4 hours ago, borg said:

We already know how fast relationships always go for Adriana. From her public declarations of love in which she referred to her boyfriend as the love of her life, it would have come as no surprise if she had ended up marrying the personal trainer or the turkish writer. I wouldn't say they are already married, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they are already engaged and getting married this summer. And the news that she has sold her Miami home to, predictably, move in with him, reinforces this hypothesis.

It’s incomprehensible that a woman that gorgeous had that many bad relationships 

2 hours ago, A.B said:

It’s incomprehensible that a woman that gorgeous had that many bad relationships 

Lol its comprehensible when you see/learn about those men. Adriana clearly does not have the best taste. I don't see a problem with Andre so far. But with all the other men, people always asked themselves "what is she doing with him" thats why its never a surprise that eventually they ended.

Adriana is so nice she tries not to judge too much, she gives multiple chances, and all that. Its easy to take advantage of someone like that but at the same time. Adriana isn't scared to dump someone. So.

I just hope this guy is THE one. He is atleast brazilian, I always felt like she maybe needed someone more like her.