Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

@laeteita  Posts between 23 December and 30 December can not be seen even on members page so they gone forever... no way to fix.

I too noticed pictures from 17 december, they all started to post after Adriana followed Luiz Teixeira maybe that was kind of permission idk.

I will never understand how adriana went to multiple dentists and her teeth still looks the same, she was using brace no?

About the plastic surgeon (she called him friend but I think it was the first time she saw him, I think André or his mom presented them), hope she just made a laser

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I will never understand how adriana went to multiple dentists and her teeth still looks the same, she was using brace no?

About the plastic surgeon (she called him friend but I think it was the first time she saw him, I think André or his mom presented them), hope she just made a laser

she had gotten invisalign which is a removable tray unlike braces. Maybe she stopped wearing them or wasn't wearing them as she needed to. They do seem to have straightened a bit. Maybe she stopped wearing them after they improved. 

9 hours ago, lucyford said:

has she seen her mom yet? looks like shes been is sao paulo rather than bahia. 

Yes, she was in Bahia at Christmas and New Year eve party probably with André.. and now they are in Sp I think to met his family too, bc she never went to Sp, just for work before. Hope her kids still in Bahia, bc they see their family just a few times.. Agree @laeteita

10 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20 Her kids are with her.  And where did yall see she was ever in Bahia? The only thing I saw was her adding the location to her vogue arabia post. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYFJEwVrZFm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

But I saw this post and it sounded like she wasnt in Bahia for the holiday

So rare to see Adriana talking to a fan... The fan said she needs to do a reunion with her fans, but she said she can't get together with other people (fans) because she will be in contact with her grandmother (103 years old) when she went to Brazil..well she said it because of covid. So Adriana went direct to Bahia to see her family and then now she is in São Paulo, and I hope her kids are still in Bahia with Graça, she miss them so much  

13 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

So rare to see Adriana talking to a fan... The fan said she needs to do a reunion with her fans, but she said she can't get together with other people (fans) because she will be in contact with her grandmother (103 years old) when she went to Brazil..well she said it because of covid. So Adriana went direct to Bahia to see her family and then now she is in São Paulo, and I hope her kids are still in Bahia with Graça, she miss them so much  

In the caption tho, it says her response about it not being possible cause of covid, is when she was asked about spending the holidays with her family... to me it sounds like she never went to bahia. they said she wasn't there for Christmas. She was traveling with her kids and her bf and his kids/mom, i think thats what she meant with not wanting to be in contact with her grandma to protect her. And also, i told you earlier her kids are with her currently, not in bahia.