Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, ramires said:

if julian edelman was not the part of this private group im refusing to believe this claim #Proveitoritdidnothappen

Lol you guys are ridiculous. There were near 15 people from this forum alone that were apart of it and screenshots involved from their actual agents/PR people. No one is asking you to believe anything. Stop demanding that you are owed some kind of proof. I asked someone to stop directing nonsense at me and told them why they should. No where in there have I suggested that all of you need to have the same views that I do. 

The 2017 Met Gala Arrivals

YAnNFbmM.jpg

Benjamin Norman for The New York Times

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2017/05/01/fashion/met-gala-arrivals/s/met-gala-2017-185-adriana-lima.html

Inside the 2017 Met Gala

After the red carpet, A-listers made their way inside the Met Gala for cocktails and, of course, more photos. From left, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Joan Smalls, Adriana Lima and Behati Prinsloo.

afsoW5x0.jpg

Landon Nordeman for The New York Times

7 minutes ago, Yemen said:

Lol you guys are ridiculous. There were near 15 people from this forum alone that were apart of it and screenshots involved from their actual agents/PR people. No one is asking you to believe anything. Stop demanding that you are owed some kind of proof. I asked someone to stop directing nonsense at me and told them why they should. No where in there have I suggested that all of you need to have the same views that I do. 

from the very beggining your only concern is julian not lima, i might be wrong but that's the impression i got.

18 minutes ago, Yemen said:

Lol you guys are ridiculous. There were near 15 people from this forum alone that were apart of it and screenshots involved from their actual agents/PR people. No one is asking you to believe anything. Stop demanding that you are owed some kind of proof. I asked someone to stop directing nonsense at me and asked them why they should. No where in there have I suggested that all of you need to have the same views that I do. 

i asked you why did he treat her like garbage maybe because you knew something i didn't and you say i am too behind to understand.When you accuse someone without citing any proof,of course people will ask for it.You are probably reffering to his crazy fans starting the rumor that adriana wanted a baby and he didn't and that a PR guy working for adriana coming in and started deleting posts and telling them to stop.And people saying that edelmans PR didn't say anything.Both agents said they broke off citing scheduling conflicts which is obvious since she is in miami and he is in boston.That does not make him an asshole in any way for not stoping his fans,no celeb can control them.You can agree to dissagree but i don't see what is wrong if somebody has a different opinon that yours and says why.Nobody called you any names for having that opinion.

Edit:i don't even know what is the big deal anyway for this,they arrived and left together and were not holding hands or anything.That was it,not like they are together again.

7 hours ago, Yemen said:

Wow. She's stuck on this dude that literally treated her like garbage (and before anyone claims that this is "speculation"-- we watched it unfold, and if it's all circumstantial -- it's still pretty convincing and damning (for her)

There's photos of them arriving at 1OAK together and leaving the same car. Of course their people are putting out that "they're just friends" you don't go to an after party accompanied by your ex boyfriend after just going public with your current last week (at the game). If she wants to play the field, cool... But the fact that she's stuck on him seems so desperate given how things ended with them. 

I'm going to say its both ways lol. I agree on everything else but it takes two to tango