Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 hours ago, TKC said:

I have gotten info on people who usually do follow julian for years and they say, this is the happiest they have seen him. After being with her. And they haven't seen him out at nighclubs and stuff like usual. And He has done some pretty great things for her.

what kind of great Things?  

Wow, @TKC for (probably the first time) I have to agree with what you said :p There was absolutely nothing desperate about Adriana's behavior in that video. And what ass grabbing??? He was just hugging her and oh no, what a bad man for maybe putting his hand slightly lower than her lower back. Please, we're 2017. 

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

what kind of great Things?  

His behavior has changed as far as going out to clubs in Boston goes. He hasn't been seen doing that as he usually is. His fans who have been following him since 2011 says that he looks really happy and   'glowing'. He seems to be in a good place himself. And when he and adriana were seen together, nobody knows it because they didn't recognize adriana, but he took her on a private helicopter flight around the area. The pilot told about, he just didn't know it was adriana and thats why nobody knows about this but his fans. here is a picture from that

dis.png

6 hours ago, TKC said:

He reached for her to come over.

You all keep making nothing out of something. Seriously. Its so off putting, especially as people who supposed to be fans. REGULAR people have seen all the footage you all try analyze and coat with negativity, and nobody sees it that.

He is indeed reaching over for her to come, it seems like his mother is saying things and that guy.. probably too many things going on at the same time. 

Sometimes I do overanalyze stuff too and at the end, it makes you not see the 'real thing'. If we'd just watch this without knowing both of them or too much about them, it wouldn't be an issue. Just because Adriana is trying to hold him or kiss him without him doing that right at that moment doesn't mean he is distant. 

I've never been into commenting about Dri's personal life but I'm so happy she's finally dating someone I actually like and liked before he was with her. The Patriots fan in me is so thrilled, it's my favorite player and my favorite model :rofl:  and I think they do look great together tbh, they make a good couple and I love to see Jules seems to be more centered and settled down now, those pictures/videos from the SB are really cute :smile: 

Sure about Adriana is not desperate about Edelman??

Please see with attention this video ( 00:03 to 00:08 secs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO_gkV62QrA (Youtube do not allow to embed this link here..you gonna have to see it at Youtube...)

Isn´t that Adriana (in white suit) running away from Julien due to the start of his TV Interview, and being hugged in the background by Chris Gay who has a big "best friend zone´s like" smile??

I insist: I´ve never saw Adriana so desperate for a man... I wish her best of luck with him... Hope this relationship finally ends well... or at least that it ends without her being hurt..

So tired of these trolls on this site. You sound VERY familiar. The only desperate person is you. like I said GENERAL people who could care less about talking highly about her or julian saw all this footage and that never came to mind. Only adriana could get somebody richer or something.

Her last relationship, we all complained (well mainly me) about joe doing too much. Joe was doing more than Adriana is now and that was alarming and meant the  true intentions behind him acting like that was bad, and now julian isn't being like joe was and THATS a problem too. No.

Just trying to make something out of nothing.All she did was leave quickly so that people wouldn't see her, she has been trying hard to be private, she didn't come up to him until it was all over. And you won't be able to convince ME anything because I was right about everything last time. And you can't just switch it. You either want somebody to behave the way someone like joe did with her or not. I vote not, we saw how that ended horribly anyway.

55 minutes ago, TKC said:

So tired of these trolls on this site. You sound VERY familiar. The only desperate person is you. like I said GENERAL people who could care less about talking highly about her or julian saw all this footage and that never came to mind. Only adriana could get somebody richer or something.

Her last relationship, we all complained (well mainly me) about joe doing too much. Joe was doing more than Adriana is now and that was alarming and meant the  true intentions behind him acting like that was bad, and now julian isn't being like joe was and THATS a problem too. No.

Just trying to make something out of nothing.All she did was leave quickly so that people wouldn't see her, she has been trying hard to be private, she didn't come up to him until it was all over. And you won't be able to convince ME anything because I was right about everything last time. And you can't just switch it. You either want somebody to behave the way someone like joe did with her or not. I vote not, we saw how that ended horribly anyway.

TKC,

I have to respectfully say this, you have inspired me to join this forum. For YEARS, I have seen you treat other Lima fans with such disdain and disrespect due to the fact that they disagree with you. You are so quick to jump down someone's throat just because they don't agree with you. In your own words you just said, "her last relationship we all complained (mainly me) about joe too much, etc" , so why are individuals only allowed to complain when you agree that someone Adriana is dating is bad for her? People are allowed to have opinions and perspectives. They are valid even when they don't coincide with what you feel or think.

I happen to agree with your sentiment, there is no way to know how Julian treats Adriana from 5-8 second clips. We don't know for sure. But even your opinions on Joe were nothing but speculation, and assumptions made off of what he posted/did. Just give it a freaking rest! IT'S OK. We don't ALL have to agree. People that like Adriana *can* be skeptical of Julian, even if you don't agree! It's not going to hurt her. She's a big girl. She will still have a loyal fan base, and she is not going to break up with Julian because some people don't like her being with him. IT IS OKAY. Please relax.

2 hours ago, Yemen said:

TKC,

I have to respectfully say this, you have inspired me to join this forum. For YEARS, I have seen you treat other Lima fans with such disdain and disrespect due to the fact that they disagree with you. You are so quick to jump down someone's throat just because they don't agree with you. In your own words you just said, "her last relationship we all complained (mainly me) about joe too much, etc" , so why are individuals only allowed to complain when you agree that someone Adriana is dating is bad for her? People are allowed to have opinions and perspectives. They are valid even when they don't coincide with what you feel or think.

I happen to agree with your sentiment, there is no way to know how Julian treats Adriana from 5-8 second clips. We don't know for sure. But even your opinions on Joe were nothing but speculation, and assumptions made off of what he posted/did. Just give it a freaking rest! IT'S OK. We don't ALL have to agree. People that like Adriana *can* be skeptical of Julian, even if you don't agree! It's not going to hurt her. She's a big girl. She will still have a loyal fan base, and she is not going to break up with Julian because some people don't like her being with him. IT IS OKAY. Please relax.

I'm not the only one who can be seen as that, and I know that because I actually communicate with other various of members here. I have even talk to others on that exact subject you referenced to and they do agree with me. Its hypocritical. FYI I only thought that about joe AFTER the first break up, thats an actual reason to be skeptical of him. I never complained about him the first round of their relationship. Just Like I am not now :smile:

And, if you all want to call me out about being hypocritical, I will too. And thats what I did. So don't for a second try to single me out. Because thats one thing I do not do. I didn't say "troll" I said "trolls" . The only time I have singled someone out individually, its because they have done it to me first . There are alot of people who need to give things a rest on here, and I don't think me telling people to chill about calling Adriana names over nothing should be a main concern. Nor me telling a person, they will not convince me to call adriana desperate, they asked me "Are you sure Adriana isn't desperate" I answered. I think those calling her names need to relax. I think those patronizing her for how she interacts with julian need to relax.

Generally, We have already had this discussion. You have been on here for YEARS but you missed about what I said about ALL of this. In some cases I don't mind sounding like a broken record, but for this one, i'm not going to. You go back to the general discussion and see why I say the things I have. 

And I have never gotten banned or even warned (people have for getting to bad arguments on this very thread) because of what I have said to others on here. And I know for sure I am not alone for saying the things I think, I just am the one who is going to say it.

2 minutes ago, TKC said:

I'm not the only one who can be seen as that, and I know that because I actually communicate with other various of members here. I have even talk to others on that exact subject you referenced to and they do agree with me. Its hypocritical. And, if you all want to call me out about that, I will too. And thats what I did. So don't for a second try to single me out. Because thats one thing I do not do. I didn't say "troll" I said "trolls" . The only time I have singled someone out individually, its because they have done it to me first . There are alot of people who need to give things a rest on here, and I don't think me telling people to chill about calling Adriana names over nothing should be a main concern. Nor me telling a person, they will not convince me to call adriana desperate, they asked me "Are you sure Adriana isn't desperate" I answered.

Generally, We have already had this discussion. You have been on here for YEARS but you missed about what I said about ALL of this. In some cases I don't mind sounding like a broken record, but for this one, i'm not going to. You go back to the general discussion and see why I say the things I have. 

And I have never gotten banned or even warned (people have for getting to bad arguments on this very thread) because of what I have said to others on here. And I know for sure I am not alone for saying the things I think, I just am the one who is going to say it.

You seem to be under the impression that I am 'calling you out' for disagreeing. I also believe that calling her desperate is misguided, but you take everything so personally to the extent of taking things one step further to try and imply that people that disagree with you must be trolling. The fact that you can't understand how some people jump from point A to point B, is reasonable. Which is why you can reply and say "I don't agree, this is why ______" but you always make it this long drawn out argument that brings in so many unnecessary elements. "The only desperate person is you" , I mean really? Please be an adult. Don't attack people because they say something about Adriana that most people would disagree with. Like I said, please breathe. Step back and realize that while you are very much a fan of Adriana and care about her deeply, you don't have to be hyper defensive on every point. The fact that other people do it, isn't too relevant. If your main problem is that I 'singled' you out, I apologize. I did so because you are constantly on here taking this approach and I know before I even get to your post that it is going to contain emotionally charged arguments that make irrelevant generalizations. I am not going to deny that many people on here do this, you just seem to be the most consistent one. If you feel it would be more fair for me to point out that others do this too, I will. You're right. They do. If you could all stop, and just have civil disagreements , that would be fantastic.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

You seem to be under the impression that I am 'calling you out' for disagreeing. I also believe that calling her desperate is misguided, but you take everything so personally to the extent of taking things one step further to try and imply that people that disagree with you must be trolling. The fact that you can't understand how some people jump from point A to point B, is reasonable. Which is why you can reply and say "I don't agree, this is why ______" but you always make it this long drawn out argument that brings in so many unnecessary elements. "The only desperate person is you" , I mean really? Please be an adult. Don't attack people because they say something about Adriana that most people would disagree with. Like I said, please breathe. Step back and realize that while you are very much a fan of Adriana and care about her deeply, you don't have to be hyper defensive on every point. The fact that other people do it, isn't too relevant. If your main problem is that I 'singled' you out, I apologize. I did so because you are constantly on here taking this approach and I know before I even get to your post that it is going to contain emotionally charged arguments that make irrelevant generalizations. I am not going to deny that many people on here do this, you just seem to be the most consistent one. If you feel it would be more fair for me to point out that others do this too, I will. You're right. They do. If you could all stop, and just have civil disagreements , that would be fantastic.

Thank you.

No. It wasn't the fact that she/he disagrees with me, but the fact that she/he called adriana desperate. ALOT of people didn't like that here. And to keep coming back and saying it. Not even posting in the correct thread. Posting random football videos. And the person only has 19 posts. Yeah, i'm going to call that person a troll, as well as a number of users that come out of nowhere now that this julian stuff has happened and they just want to spew negativity, for the most part, and they just got here or are barely here. And then they go away when we don't see them for a long time, but they hop back up when she is with him after weeks/months. In this case its not about disagreeing, its about how ironically random people show up, only to say bad things. 

I'm one of the most consistent users period. I'm here for the good and the bad. The way that I argue and/or comment is just the way that I am in general. It doesn't have to be about her. You wouldn't know that, because you don't know me. You're thinking its all about Adriana. Its not. I'm passionate about alot of things and how others are treated (believe it or not) and it hasn't gotten me in trouble here. So no, I will not take kind to a post like that, that you made and I do not care. Because if it was that bad, I would be gone like some other users. You just wanted to say what you think about me, but thats fine I guess. Actually its not, but I am not gonna change the way I happen to be. It hasn't gotten me in trouble here nor in actual life.

11 minutes ago, TKC said:

No. It wasn't the fact that she/he disagrees with me, but the fact that she/he called adriana desperate. ALOT of people didn't like that here. And to keep coming back and saying it. Not even posting in the correct thread. Posting random football videos. And the person only has 19 posts. Yeah, i'm going to call that person a troll, as well as a number of users that come out of nowhere now that this julian stuff has happened and they just want to spew negativity, for the most part, and they just got here or are barely here. And then they go away when we don't see them for a long time, but they hop back up when she is with him after weeks/months. In this case its not about disagreeing, its about how ironically random people show up, only to say bad things. 

I'm one of the most consistent users period. I'm here for the good and the bad. The way that I argue and/or comment is just the way that I am. And it hasn't gotten so far, it gotten me in trouble here. So no, I will not take kind to a post like that, that you made and I do not care. Because if it was that bad, I would be gone like some other users. You just wanted to say what you think about me, but thats fine I guess. Actually its not, but I am not gonna change the way I happen to be. It hasn't gotten me in trouble here nor in actual life.

Sigh, all you've said in four different ways is "I didn't get banned, so I'm fine" that's quite a low bar. I'll have to state once more, the fact that several people do something doesn't mean it's not wrong. I've watched you get into countless arguments about people over the same thing. Is it too much to ask you not to turn everything into a personal insult? The fact that a lot of people didn't like Adriana being called desperate, doesn't mean you have to go on a spree to try and disprove something that has no factual evidence attached to it to begin with. You can continue to try and police this forum on the basis of your opinion or assumption of some correlation between a new user with 19 posts and them making a comment you don't like. Even if you are right and they signed up just to call her desperate. I just don't understand why you can't post that you disagree without having to go the full extent of beating a dead horse.

I digress, it seems like you are either not capable or not willing -- to grasp my main point. So I will stop debating this with you and let you conclude in whichever way you please. All the best.

3 hours ago, Yemen said:

Sigh, all of you've said in four different ways is "I didn't get banned, so I'm fine" that's quite a low bar. I'll have to state once more, the fact that several people do something doesn't mean it's not annoying. I've watched you get into countless arguments about people over the same thing. Is it too much to ask you not to turn everything into a personal insult? The fact that a lot of people didn't like Adriana being called desperate, doesn't mean you have to go on a spree to try and disprove something that has no factual evidence attached to it to begin with. You can continue to try and police this forum on the basis of your opinion or assumption of some correlation between a new user with 19 posts and them making a comment you don't like. Even if you are right and they signed up just to call her desperate. I just don't understand why you can't post that you disagree without having to go the full extent of beating a dead horse.

I digress, it seems like you are either not capable or not willing -- to grasp my main point. So I will stop debating this with you and let you conclude in whichever way you please. All the best.

So, you missed the paragraph of me telling you that's just who I am, personally.  And that its not all about Adriana.SHE isn't the triggerer. i'm seriously just like that when it comes to things and expressing myself and my opinion. I am like that when it comes to people I admire, subjects, morals, and principals. There was literally one sentence that alluded to me saying I haven't gotten in trouble for it here. Just like people are going to disagree with me, people and who they are, are going to annoy you. And you have made your point three times over, that I am one. Good that you got it all out on here. But still a waste of time, because thats who I am. 3 paragraphs shitting on that from a stranger isn't going to change how I have been for over 18 years.

This wasn't even about adriana smh. You all can rant all you want about how I comment but its always going to be about Adriana, because its her fucking thread. Some of you should check and see is you are truly any better than me, before doing such a thing, especially you random ass new comers.

2 hours ago, MariaL said:

Being involved with Julian equals being involved with his baby mamma and she seems like a bimbo/drama queen. Is this pic from her Instagram supposed to represent Adriana Lima being jealous of her? 

Capture.JPG

Or maybe somebody she knows like an associate lol. Because I can't come up with one single reason why Adriana Lima would be

6 hours ago, Yemen said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQPK8HaALQb/

Ah, she just posted!

15535473_248421308923870_2434903911715307520_n.jpg.824d55f54cc21b839f4041d66832c415.jpg

I don't love this picture if I'm being honest. It comes off as a bit gaudy. Anyone know what this is from?

I like it, but looks like from a Videoclip. Would also like to know from where it is.

Hope she continues posting on Social Media even we talked many times about it and of course she has some other priorities, she could post from her work and doesn't have to post pics of her new boyfriend. Lol, but not like with Joe when she posted sometimes once in a month.

5 hours ago, MariaL said:

Being involved with Julian equals being involved with his baby mamma and she seems like a bimbo/drama queen.

well there is even an article about her when she said she wants to become Famous no matter what and was chasing athletes to get the fame somehow.