Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Well the player is definitly not making fun of it, he just tells how he loves his teammate as Adriana does. 

For me, she is 'different' happy than when she was with Joe, but that's how I see it, everyone can see it differently. 
I am sure Adriana can be happy without a man, every woman can, but the happiness a man brings to your life is different than when you are alone. 

And: Damn I love that kiss. 

1 minute ago, Sophie20 said:

False accusation?! False? Who said it was false?! Jesus! You also forget the selfie pos sex with a girl he met like the same day..  he's famous at Boston's bars for trying pick every single college girl to have sex.. 

Happiest months for Adriana? To me she's like always... people wanted to say this about Joe too.. she don't need a man to be happy, not a man like this, but again its her life her choice and she will always choses the joes and edelmans

There was video footage from that night and reports say there was no evidence of groping found on the tape, so yeah, I considered that a false accusation. Yes, I know about that picture, and? He was presumably single doing what a lot of guys do. But the gag is, he's famous so he's subjected to being exposed. If social media wasn't around would we know about every little thing he does off the field? Before Adriana, He acted like how a lot of young, single, bachelors would. What Julian did in his PAST before dating Adriana is something I will not hold against him. I'm willing to give him a chance, just like I gave Joe one at the beginning. She's clearly able to look past certain things. At the end of the day this is her relationship, not mine. He seems to be treating her right so he's an okay guy in my book. Sorry not sorry if you or anybody else doesn't agree. Until he does something wrong, I have no bone to pick with him. 

23 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

A good and loyal man yes.

Making fun by hugging together and says he loves him TOO like Adriana.. in this way I said

I understood it wrong then, but I loved to see that though, haha especially when he is hugging them and they're like in their own worlds. I seriously love seeing her like this. 

Miz_B, I agree with you, past is the past. Too bad sometimes it's hard to look past things, but sometimes it's for the better to do though. In this case, she definitely doesn't care, they have probably talked about it etc, for us it will always stay unclear but for them it's all worked out already. 

I don't think it was false.. a place full of people, how can this be filmed?! I believe in this accusation..And he isn't that famous at all! 

Of couse he acted like many bachelors, the creepy ones. Like I said the past (not so past) says who the person is, and people like this don't change in MY opinion. But I won't talk about this anymore, it's in looping, the same thing over and over again

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't think it was false.. a place full of people, how can this be filmed?! I believe in this accusation..And he isn't that famous at all! 

Of couse he acted like many bachelors, the creepy ones. Like I said the past (not so past) says who the person is, and people like this don't change in MY opinion. But I won't talk about this anymore, it's in looping, the same thing over and over again

The charges were later dropped

3 hours ago, Miz_B said:

I really don't see the issue with Julian. Some Adriana fans will never be satisfied with who she dates. I know I wasn't big on Joe but it was clear as day shit wasn't right with that relationship, which became more evident during the Cannes trip.

Please tell me why Julian isn't a good look for Adriana besides him having a baby by his ex and the false accusation of groping a female from years ago? 

The nitpicking needs to stop. The past few months have been the happiest I've seen Adriana in a long time. She seems to be in a really good place and enjoying her life. Give the guy a break and a chance! 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 hours ago, Mo- said:

I understood it wrong then, but I loved to see that though, haha especially when he is hugging them and they're like in their own worlds. I seriously love seeing her like this. 

Miz_B, I agree with you, past is the past. Too bad sometimes it's hard to look past things, but sometimes it's for the better to do though. In this case, she definitely doesn't care, they have probably talked about it etc, for us it will always stay unclear but for them it's all worked out already. 

I don't think you did, I think it was obvious he was just trying to hug Adriana too . Like Miz b said, its just nit picking and clearly looking at everything from a negative point, because saying he was making fun of Adriana is beyond reaching

8 hours ago, Miz_B said:

Please tell me why Julian isn't a good look for Adriana besides him having a baby by his ex and the false accusation of groping a female from years ago? 

Give the guy a break and a chance! 

Sorry @Miz_B but... I won´t give him a break nor a chance!!

LOL! (btw, who cares about what I think or not regarding Julian?? ) ;-)

11 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

That black guy in the back is a genious: with the "I love you too" excuse he hugs also Adriana lol

I know that this is off topic but... dear @nhlovesadri, YOU are a genious!! I love your thumbr´s site (I´ve been a fan of it since its 1st version).

Believe me or not, yours is the 1st site that I visit everyday! 

Thanks so much and keep the good work going!! 

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I agree with you AdrianaSuperFan.... 

Even the black player is making fun hahah.. 

LOL @Sophie20!! hahah...

7 hours ago, Mo- said:

Well the player is definitly not making fun of it, he just tells how he loves his teammate as Adriana does. 

@Mo- Yeahhh...sure, hahah.. 

And: Damn I love that kiss. 

@Mo- Damn...I love it too as well... sounds like a "powerful Queen´s kiss", don´t you agree?

3 minutes ago, AdrianaSuperFan said:

Sorry @Miz_B but... I won´t give him a break nor a chance!!

LOL! (btw, who cares about what I think or not regarding Julian?? ) ;-)

I know that this is off topic but... dear @nhlovesadri, YOU are a genious!! I love your thumbr´s site (I´ve been a fan of it since its 1st version).

Believe me or not, yours is the 1st site that I visit everyday! 

Thanks so much and keep the good work going!! 

LOL @Sophie20!! hahah...

Thank you so much :smile:

11 hours ago, AdrianaSuperFan said:

What about this second video?? Girls... our Queen is in danger!! 

As I´ve commented in the first video... why do nice girls use to choose bad guys instead of any of the millions of good men available?

I guess that this has to do with our whimsical female nature... good guys are easy and became boring... bad boys are tough and exciting??

The "funny" issue here is that Adriana can get the man that she wants and seems to be fixated on creepy dudes like Lenny, Joe...and now this piece of crap man (sorry Julian´s mother...it´s nothing personal with you... LOL).

Also may be an unconscious way to avoid facing new formal relationships and just enjoy getting laid with him, but unfortunately she is showing too much interest on him in public...

Anyway it´s her life... :-)

I know, I get you. After I read about his past with women I was concerned that this relationship would hurt Adriana. But then again, it's happening. Now we have more than enough evidence that they're really into each other. At this point I don't think there's going back or "be careful, he might be a player, etc". It's on. She's a romantic girl, I know she's enjoying every moment they're together

So, I saw the last video and I said you know what? The hell with it, she's happy , he's happy (they look so sexy together), so I hope they find a way to make this work. I love seeing her happy! Did you see her eyes before she gave him a kiss? How beautiful is that? *-* #adorablelima

So, yep. She chose Edelman so Edelman it is. I like that his family is already friends with her, which is a good indication of a more serious relationship. So I'm ready to be surprised by Edelman. Lucky boy. May this relationship bring all happiness for her.

23 hours ago, AdrianaSuperFan said:

What about this second video?? Girls... our Queen is in danger!! 

I guess that this has to do with our whimsical female nature... good guys are easy and became boring... bad boys are tough and exciting??

The "funny" issue here is that Adriana can get the man that she wants and seems to be fixated on creepy dudes like Lenny, Joe...and now this piece of crap man

Anyway it´s her life... :-)

I liked Lenny, he is cool and definitely not comparable with joe. Lisa Bonet is a beauty and so lucky she had him and now Jason Momoa!:heart:

Adriana commented on edelmans last brazilian IG post.

Flashback Friday w/ our Winter-Spring 2015 edition cover girls supermodels @karolinakurkova @AdrianaLima #FashionFriday #Supermodels

C3OcuqrUYAENsFU.jpgC3OcuquUoAEUWBE.jpg

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

So so beautiful. Now that's a model who doesn't need 300 layers of makeup and photoshop to look beautiful. That VSX picture is definitely one of my new favorites :D

8 hours ago, TKC said:

wow she looks amazing shooting for VS sport

+1!!  love that pic and she posted it too. I hope we see some candid/paps pic from her shooting. There were pics from Josephine Playing volleyball so i hope we see more from Adriana. Even she was only for one day in LA and she is already back in NYC.

44 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@emerald7 She and Marco still share an apartment in NYC right? As far as I know she doesn't have her own place there.. Wondering what she's going to be doing in NYC, maybe something for that Ocean's Eight?

Yes they still share the Apartment but they try to sell it. I have seen a Interview from Tamara she did at adrianas Apartment.

I have not idea if she still films her part for Ocean's Eight. I'm surprised she is already back from LA and only stayed one day. We will see if she is in NYC for work.

Thanks, love her VSX picture. 

I believe that NYC apartment is actually Adriana's. She purchased it in 2003, way before Marko came into the picture.  There's a lot of specifics that I don't feel like explaining but long story short, imo that apartment is Adeiana's...Marko isn't a co-owner. She probably agrees to let him stay there when he's in NYC.