Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Well...I feel that maybe some of you will not like the following comment (myself included) but... After looking the above video It´s the first time in my whole "Adriana´s fan life" that I see Adriana so "desperate" for a man´s attention & affection... being him a so cold and "butt grabbing" man who does not reciprocate her at all.

In brief... it seems that the secret formula for men to achieve Adriana´s attention is ...to be famous.. to be very popular and.. to be a piece of sh*t and not give a damn about her (apart of grabbing her butt in front of millions of viewers to show the world that he is "the macho man").

In brief... I love Adriana very much, but... I don´t like this guy for her...sorry girls, It´s just what I feel.. 

Desperate? Now you ALL know Adriana is extra af and even obnoxious. I think thats why her fans are the way they are. You are what you attract. Adriana is a passionate person and extra, how long have you been a fan to write that off as being desperate, instead of being herself? he just won the superbowl and made had an amazing play.He played really good and had a big ass win.  Not surprised at all Adriana reacted the way she did.

if adriana was desperate she would have posted alot about them. Her kids would have been around him by now. She would be around lilly. And she wouldn't have already left back home today.  HE wanted Adriana, not the other way around. And it was obvious from the start that she didn't want to rush things at all.

Tons of men who are involved with their partner grabs ass. I see married men do it. He hugged her tightly. You neglected to talk about that. And he reached for Adriana before she could even get to him.

How bad you all want their relationship to fail and take EVERY single thing negative is so off putting.

General people on forums and social media have seen all these things, and nobody says the shit you have about any of it. People who could careless if they are trying to make it seem like adriana is "desperate" . That says something.

I have gotten info on people who usually do follow julian for years and they say, this is the happiest they have seen him. After being with her. And they haven't seen him out at nighclubs and stuff like usual. And He has done some pretty great things for her.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree with you in part SuperFan.. he is not reciprocate her in these videos..she's all over him and he's like: 'yeah ok'...

And this .....  

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdrianaLima_fk/status/828720045048086528/video/1 ( this is the worse video imo, she kissed and he didn't even turns his head.. sorry :/ )

He reached for her to come over.

You all keep making nothing out of something. Seriously. Its so off putting, especially as people who supposed to be fans. REGULAR people have seen all the footage you all try analyze and coat with negativity, and nobody sees it that.

Agree with TKC.

If he reciprocated her in the same proportion, they'd have sex right there. ????

Sometimes she's a little "too much", besides there are tons of people around them and he seems to in a rush. I saw Brady barely kissing Giselle in one of the videos, no one pointed out he wasnt reciprocating her.

Edited by HermannC
Missed a part

Agree with TKC! My opinion, some of y'all are reaching and should probably stop. How are you going to make judgement off 5-10 second video clips. Stop being such damn negative Nancy's and bitter. Does it kill y'all or something that they're happy? Got damn. 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

HermannC hahahahaha... maybe he just don't like to show

Tkc and you want the opposite, want all "positive" but ok, I will show this for a random person(not a fan) and ask then hahaha

I have showed this to an entire board of regular people. People who would def call it out, like they have done his past when I showed it, but nobody thought his behavior was bad and I didn't neither.