Bellazon

What Shows Have You Seen Every Episode Of?

Joe > Average

There's a couple of shows I've seen every episode of, first of all is my all-times favorite Tv show 'Sex & The City' I've seen every episode probably three times :laugh: Then there's Friends of course, those are the first two Tv shows i was a fan of so 2004 was the end of an era for me lol

The Tudors I've seen all four seasons too, probably my #2 after SATC.

Shows that are on air right now: True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, White Collar & even though it's only one season I've seen all episodes of The Carrie Diaries. I had seen every episode of Pretty Little Liars until this season, the show became the lamest thing ever.

Dear god, this could be a very long list. Can I include TV shows that I am currently behind on but have seen every previous episode and plan on catching up on very, VERY soon?

Shows no longer airing/off-season: Arrested Development (SOON I'LL BE ABLE TO TAKE THIS OFF THIS LIST WHADDUPPPPPPPPP), American Horror Story, That's 70s Show, Scrubs, Sherlock, Avatar: the Last Airbender (TRY TO GET ON ME I DARE YOU ATLA IS LIKE ONE OF THE GREATEST SHOWS OF ALL TIME... OF ALL TIME) and like probably a lot more I just can't think of right now...

Show currently airing: Bones (I'M LIKE 6 EPISODES BEHIND BUT LIKE BEFORE THAT I'VE SEEN EVERY EPISODE LIKE 4 TIMES THIS SHOW IS MY BABY), Criminals Minds (ONLY 2 TWO EPISODES BEHIND), Doctor Who (OK SO I'VE ONLY SEEN ALL OF THE NEW ONES AND I KINDA WANNA WATCH THE ORIGINAL ONES BUT LIKE IDK THE TERRIBLE QUALITY MIGHT JUST DRIVE ME INSANE), Game of Thrones Game of Thrones GAME OF THRONES, Hawaii 5-0 (UGH SO BEHIND BUT IT ISN'T AS GOOD ANYMORE ANYWAY), How I Met Your Mother ( :cry2: ), The Vampire Diaries (PROBABLY NOT FOR LONG THOUGH REMEMBER WHEN THIS SHOW WAS GOOD? I CRY) and like a bunch more like I don't think you guys realize but I watch a lot of TV. A lot of TV...

^ Girl what are you talking about? Vampire Diaries is on fire right now, I do hate bitch-Elena though.

I've also seen a decent amount of The Big Bang Theory, like 90% episodes. And i used to be a big Two & A Half Men fan, but we all know the show went to the dogs when they fired Charlie Sheen.

^ BUT... BUT... NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOoOoOOOOOOoooooOOOoo. I've actually found this season rather hard to get through. Mind you this is also the first season I've watched live; I only started watching the show over the summer on Netflix. But I find the showed has turned away from genuinely suspenseful and appealing plot and character development to appealing to the demands of teenage females fan (which is obviously the target demographic). I thought the sire-bond storyline was a nearly complete bomb and waste from the beginning (And this is coming from a Delena shipper) and this whole cure thing is just getting really tedious at this point. I find this entire season has made a turn from semi-realistic (OK, this is a show about vampires so lets be real) to fantastical and over-dramatic and overly romantic (In the sense that I think they're doing way too much with unnecessary ships between characters and in the sense referring to the 18th-19th century literary and art movement... Yeah).

And don't even get me starting on Klaus: my perfect precious baby. He's my absolute favorite character on the show with all the potential to be one of the most moving, complex and well-written characters on the show but they choose not to in favor of other ridiculous crap. Like, this guy is some 900-year-old vampire bad ass who presumably stopped aging some where in 20s or so and he's hanging out in some small crazy ass town in Virginia with a bunch of teenage vampires and all their emotional baggage. Like ????????? And Klaroline ?????????? NO. I could genuinely go on for like hours about how much they just ruin his plot line but I figure no one in this topic really want to hear so if you still want to listen to me rant with a lot of capital letters and really bad grammar hit me up in my topic booo :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...