Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Dissapointed... IDK, Kate is very generic and plain looking to me, she isn't one of those wonderous beauties like Irina who captivate you. Kate looks 10000000000x at the SI party though. I agree with Slowen, Emily and Natasha had some of the strongest shots.

I'm hoping next year Nina gets the cover, she's so cute. Already wondering who the rookies could be.....

Isn't it also time they give Anne the cover?

As far as swimsuit modeling goes, I think Anne has a more suitable total package than Kate. I prefer seeing Kate wear clothes than wearing so little. I don't like looking at her body and I don't like her curves. However, above the neck, she could pass for a 1950s-1960s actress/beauty (when she's stone faced..) while Anne doesn't look like an actress at all.

Anne has done all sorts of modeling, and she will always be one of my favorite swimsuit models.

I´ve never been really "touched" by Anne, though I can see her beauty - it just always leaves me cold. Not a fan of Kate either, but her pictures interest me more than Annes´ ones. I check her thread from time to time and stumble upon pic like this:

2814duu.jpg

and I´m like "whow".

This years´ SI left me more or less uninterested aside from Nina, Alyssa, Natasha and Cintia, and I liked the 2011 and 2012 of Kate much more (aside from the location. Antarctica was just pure win). But Anne... just does not work for me.

Kate U wasn't necessarily someone I was interested in, until I saw her interviews and the photos outside of SI, much better! They airbrushed her ridiculous! Not even in a nice way. I think Kate is kind of that epitome American sweetheart all the men fall in love with. She's got that star quality, and she's become so popular and well loved. She's one of the success stories. Pretty impressive she got two covers in a row, but that's probably also because of her popularity.

As far as swimsuit modeling goes, I think Anne has a more suitable total package than Kate. I prefer seeing Kate wear clothes than wearing so little. I don't like looking at her body and I don't like her curves. However, above the neck, she could pass for a 1950s-1960s actress/beauty (when she's stone faced..) while Anne doesn't look like an actress at all.

Anne has done all sorts of modeling, and she will always be one of my favorite swimsuit models.

Unless you're willing to pay for it, you probably wont find any downloadable pdf copies of it. They rarely crop up, and generally when they do it's the South Africa edition.

On a side note, I have an extra poster sized copy of the cover, think I should give it to my brother or put it away for collecting purposes?

iTunes is a bitch, i have the video but due to their Copyright i can't open the video in any program that isn't iTunes and as far as i know iTunes doesn't have an option for screencaps so not even that. So y'all wait for the Tv show in your country or pay your $6 for it.

And if you're not a Kate Upton fan, don't waste your money & time because is not worth it for you.

iTunes is a bitch, i have the video but due to their Copyright i can't open the video in any program that isn't iTunes and as far as i know iTunes doesn't have an option for screencaps so not even that. So y'all wait for the Tv show in your country or pay your $6 for it.

And if you're not a Kate Upton fan, don't waste your money & time because is not worth it for you.

^ Basically yes, i might take the time to manually screencap the girls i like and then post it, but is such a pain in the butt :ninja:

Whatever I'll do it, but only the modes I like: Anne V, Cintia, Emily, Hannah, Irina, Jessica P, Kate, Natasha & Nina. I may also do Genevieve because her fans are nice people.

This is the size/resolution, since I'm doing it the old fashioned way (by keyboard + PS) y'all have to settle for this or go spend your money on it

Imagen28.png

I'll do everything from Nina, she's on it for like two minutes anyway. Now Kate is pretty much on the whole thing so she's the one I feeling less excited about, plus Nina's segment in the hospital is pretty funny/cute

I'll do everything from Nina, she's on it for like two minutes anyway. Now Kate is pretty much on the whole thing so she's the one I feeling less excited about, plus Nina's segment in the hospital is pretty funny/cute