Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

The girls from Australia, from James Macari's website.

Honestly this pictures are way better than the ones published in the magazine

Not Genevieve pics ? :idk:

SI needs to take a long hard look at their editing process for the Swimsuit issue. Those unreleased ones from James Macari are way better than the magazine. They have that sexy edge the overproduced pics they have been using the last few years have been missing. Great find MissLima.

holy moly, nina in that mesh shirt.

the SI versions look so bland and washed out by comparison, like VHS covers that have been in the window of blockbuster's for a decade. macari's versions look vibrant, sexy.

i recall a similar reaction when different versions of some of brooklyn decker's pictures showed up on walter iooss' website

anyway, it's unlikely they'll rethink anything. they've been in a rut for years now.

25 Facts about Adaora

Adaora has appeared in two SI Swimsuit issues (2012, 2013). She got her start in high school she was approached by a scout from John Casablanca’s. In addition to Sports Illustrated, Adaora has modeled for Garnier, Abercrombie and Fitch, JC Penney and Macy’s.

1. I almost joined a convent.

2. I can’t swim.

3. I know how to play the alto saxophone and the tuba.

4. I majored in English.

5. I had to shave my hair off while attending a Christian missionary school in Nigeria.

6. I got to meet and work with my shero Beyonce.

7. I’m a Pisces.

8. I am one of nine siblings.

9. I hit a parked car the first year that I got my drivers license.

10. I know how to double-dutch.

11. I was born in Hartford, CT

12. I love being an aunt.

13. Easter is my favorite holiday.

14. I went to my first concert at 18.

15. My first celebrity crush was Kobe Bryant.

16. My all time favorite musician is Bob Marley.

17. I spend hours in bookstores.

18. I worked with children with Autism for 2 yrs.

19. I write short stories.

20. I have a fear of snakes and pandas (don’t judge).

21. I suffered from malaria more than once.

22. Shopping for myself and for others makes me happy.

23. I can cry on command.

24. People enjoy my cooking.

25. I’ve never had a pet.

So, Kate Bock won ROTY which was a public voting right? And she won by a lot, she doubled Hannah Davis who was second ... Yet Kate doesn't even come close to the other three rookies in Twitter followers which is the social platform SI uses the most to promote the magazine & everything.

Hannah Davis -> 77,918

Emily DiDonato -> 27,417

Natasha Barnard -> 7,469

Kate Bock -> 4,089

So, who the hell exactly voted for Kate? Because clearly it wasn't her twitter fandom O.o

So, Kate Bock won ROTY which was a public voting right? And she won by a lot, she doubled Hannah Davis who was second ... Yet Kate doesn't even come close to the other three rookies in Twitter followers which is the social platform SI uses the most to promote the magazine & everything.

Hannah Davis -> 77,918

Emily DiDonato -> 27,417

Natasha Barnard -> 7,469

Kate Bock -> 4,089

So, who the hell exactly voted for Kate? Because clearly it wasn't her twitter fandom O.o