Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I'm just gonna casually invade and input my Rookie of the Year, anybody except Kate should be Rookie of the Year, Emily, Hannah and Natasha are so sexy, Kate look's like Lo Bosworth pulling a derp face.

Oh and mike_sam welcome to Bellazon :)

Edited by RafSecret

I actually liked kate b.'s pics for SI....not loved (liked the other rookies better) but I think shes a reallly cute girl! :heart: Maybe if they made kates hair wet and wavey or did her makeup a little different...the flat ironed hair look didn't work for me.

Well lets hope they bring back all the rookies! Cause quiet honestly...I liked them all :D

kate's not that bad. i think her hair was styled a bit off and sometimes they put her in swimsuits that made her chest look like two lemons on an ironing board. occasionally she overcame those things and produced a few good pictures. of the rookies, i'd rank her third, ahead of hannah. (hannah = nice eyes, not much else)

so kate will definitely be in next year's issue. here's hoping she has better styling next year.

hannah davis will be back. she was on the inset this year, she's dating jeter, and she's in popular commercials.

the other two are in doubt, i guess. it's a shame--natasha and emily had the strongest shots but will be the least likely to return

here's hoping MJ can find a way to 'retire' some of the models who have been in the issue 5+ times and allow more than just 2 rookies to return.

There could be more than two rookies returning, some years they even had four girls returning so there's a small chance they all come back. So i guess is just a matter of how good they do with SI buyers and how much press they manage to get before castings.

Somehow i feel like this year was Irina's last. Her career seems to have taken a different path, i really don't think she'll be back for 2014. Also Chrissy T has mentioned on twitter that she's done with modeling so there's a chance she'll be (hopefully) gone after this year too. Other than those two i have no idea of who else wouldn't be returning