Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Congrats to her! make%20it%20clap.gif Personally, I'm not a big fan of VS but I'm well aware it's a huge step in her career.

vogue.com

Exclusive! Taylor Hill on Becoming a Victoria’s Secret Model—and How to Get a Bombshell Body

April 28, 2015 by Mackenzie Wagoner.

If there was a sparkle in Taylor Hill’s eye as she walked the recent runways in Milan and Paris, it was because she had just received very good news—the 19-year-old Colorado native had been tapped for the latest generation of Victoria’s Secret Angels. When the official announcement finally hits the wires today, there will be little doubt that Hill is primed and ready to join the ranks of the best superbodies in the business. Her toned, six-foot frame is the result of years of competitive gymnastics and, now, a dedicated regimen of CrossFit and cross-training. But the all-American knockout—whose beachy waist-length hair, power brows, and pillowy lips are her bombshell signatures—also has a few studied beauty tricks up her sleeve. Here she discusses the secret to instant beach waves, her favorite drugstore beauty tricks, and the workout she swears by to get a “Candice Swanepoel butt.”

Congratulations on your new contract! You must be in very good shape to be tapped by Victoria’s Secret.
Well, before I was a model, I was a gymnast. I started at a young age—it gave me a good work ethic that translates to my workouts now. I like high intensity sessions that I can get done quickly, so I do CrossFit at a gym in L.A., and when I’m in New York, I just work out in the gym in my building, doing weight training. I don’t try to burn fat, I want to look toned and fit. For a Candice Swanepoel butt, I do weighted squats, or use ankle weights to do leg lifts on all fours. For my abs, I use a weighted ball and do twists for 20 reps. CrossFit is really intense, so I like to balance that training with yoga—it’s nice to have slow movements, where you can find inner peace.

Modeling can be tough on your skin. What do you use to take care of it?
To deal with acne caused by makeup, I use a special cleanser, Seraphim, which is basically like soap with salicylic and malic acid. It’s really light and doesn’t dry out my skin. At night, I wash with that and moisturize with coconut oil—it’s so hydrating. In the morning, every pimple I have is gone.

Do you wear makeup when you’re off duty?
When I do, I like Maybelline BB cream for a tint, rather than full-on foundation. The texture is really soft and it blends really nicely—it’s one of the best ones I’ve found. MAC makes a glowy, pink bronzer that I really like that gives you more of a sun-kissed glow than a dark tan. And I wear a bit of mascara. I like L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara, because the brush is plastic and gives you a lot of separation—every lash gets a coat without clumping together. On my lips, I like this Clarins lip butter—it’s so thick it looks and feels like honey, but it gives a nice shiny gloss.

What about your evening look?
On my lips, I don’t like too strong of a color because you have to maintain it, so I wear a tint. Maybelline’s Baby Lips in red comes out as a barely-there, pinkish balm, and Burt’s Bees makes a purple shade that is my favorite. I’m really good at doing a cat eye. L’Oréal’s felt-tip pen works really well. I start at the center and draw a line out to the ends, going up slightly to make a little triangle, then I fill it in.
You have true bombshell hair. What’s your secret?
My mom does it! She cuts hair for everyone in my family. She’s been cutting it my whole life, so she knows my hair.

Any tricks to your beachy waves?
I have so much hair that it’s hard to style it, but I like my natural texture. Curly hair is naturally drier than straight hair, so shea butter leave-in conditioner gives me nice waves and takes out any frizz. When I want my hair to look better than it does, I switch shampoos. And I like to go and get a conditioning treatment, too. I only just learned how to give myself a blowout. After four years of paying attention backstage, I can now hold the blow-dryer against the brush and pull my hair out to make it straight.

What do you do when you have a big photo shoot coming up—do you have any tips for feeling extra confident?
I just eat really clean for three days before, drink a lot of water, and cut down on candy. I have such a sweet tooth, it’s insane! I love Swedish Fish.
Source: http://www.vogue.com/13256872/taylor-hill-new-victorias-secret-angel-makeup-fitness-secrets/

The Adriana vibes are so strong  :chicken: 

And NO, I'm not saying she looks like Adriana because she doesn't, but there's something about Taylor that screams young Adriana which in my books is pretty freaking good.

I can't wait to see Taylor in commercials but BTS and pictures look so so promising, VS made a great call with Taylor even if it seems a little too soon. All she needs is to improve her PR skills and she's gold.

post-18831-0-1445993640-71544_thumb.jpg

So, who's gonna go to jail for providing alcohol to a 19 y/o?

Better question, who is going to be Leo's next GF?

Any of them, they're all too told for him except Taylor but she ain't blonde. My bet is Romee: blonde and younger than his previous GF. :rofl: