Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 2/2/2020 at 11:48 AM, fyrdok said:

all you idiots that think she is overweight.............. give her a break, the girl is beautiful-------- 

I'd watch how you refer to other members. Calling people "idiots" isn't acceptable and if the staff finds you doing it again you might find yourself on Mod Watch (your PM's will need to approved by the staff before they're posted)

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'd watch how you refer to other members. Calling people "idiots" isn't acceptable and if the staff finds you doing it again you might find yourself on Mod Watch (your PM's will need to approved by the staff before they're posted)

Unpopular opinion: if BZ allowed Call of Duty lobby level toxicity, things could get interesting.

Ok don’t spank me love you bye

17 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Unpopular opinion: if BZ allowed Call of Duty lobby level toxicity, things could get interesting.

Ok don’t spank me love you bye

Unfortunately BZ has rules and I have to enforce them. FeelsBadMan. You know how much I have to censor myself on BZ :rofl:

Also how's the NSA?

2 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

😂😂 lol I’ll have to PM you one of these days. Career took a little change of course. (Same job, just different focus) 

So CIA.... good. My Husband works for the CIA, and he's watching you ppl, so behave!