Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

4 hours ago, saber said:

She and Barbara Palvin have changed a lot recently. Although they both look natural I can't overlook the fact that they look, lets say, off balance. At least to me. Previously, they both had slim  attractive figures, now, they still have attractive figures but your eye drops on their thighs or waist and how toned they are against their upper body. They are no match for Gisele, Candice or Doutzen who although older have maintain their past figures.

yeah your perspective on women's bodies is ridiculous

not saying that i don't prefer taylor's body in 2016, but her body now doesn't look bad. it's true that she gained some weight, but you can't expect someone to have the same body for the rest of their life. everyone is different and someone can maintain their figure and others can't. maybe it was her decision to gain weight, maybe it had something to do with her health. either way, she looks amazing. same with barbara

What kind of argument do you want to have? It has all been said. Women's bodies change as they grow up. Some change a lot, some change a little bit, some barely change. There are multiple factors such as genetics or birth control. Plus many others.

Expecting Taylor to never change just because other models haven't (according to you, obviously) is kind of pointless. What can she do? Starve herself? Then people would complain about her being to skinny, looking sick, etc... her sister has said multiple times she struggles with her weight, so it's probably just their genetics. 

It's a fairly simple topic, actually. Despite its nuances. There isn't much to say about it. 

7 hours ago, feyre said:

What kind of argument do you want to have?

About my perspective on women's bodies? I simply acknowledged the fact of her change. My comments were not toxic, I didn't say she is not attractive, I said she is just in a different way than before.:woot:

To those who are disappointed by Taylor’s current body, I think that she didn’t let herself go or anything like that. She is just getting older and her body is developing and changing. Taylor’s body is not a skinny one no matter what she does to stay in shape. Her body is not like say Candice. Don’t expect her body to remain the same. Having said that, she is very pretty and I find her body, whether years ago or now, very attractive.