Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, Saeid said:

She 8 years date with Michael and after 1 month she move on . it's weird

They may have split then, but we don't really know how the relationship was the last few months before they broke up. Maybe they had problem long before but really ended it in march/april.

Anyway, does someone have an opinion on her acting skills in the few scenes she was in different films? I am wondering if she takes many acting classes as sara sampaio who wants to be an actress.

6 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Anyway, does someone have an opinion on her acting skills in the few scenes she was in different films? I am wondering if she takes many acting classes as sara sampaio who wants to be an actress.

She might as well be taking classes. 

As for her acting, I think she did improve. She knows how to deliver lines confidently in her beauty commercials so I don't think it will be hard for her to act. I mean, if her films are only chick flicks then that is fine. If she is going to do more work on emotions like outright drama, then she really needs more acting classes.

For her scenes:

*Her scene in neon demon did not do much as it was just a cameo.

*Her first scene in too old to die young was okay. She delivered her lines alright until the middle part where she breathes heavily(I assume her character is supposed to be scared and is trying to suppress that said fear right in front of the officers.) After the breathing she kind of failed in line delivery until the end part. So I guess it was supposed to be a one take.

*Her scene with Jena Malone is what I like. Although in this scene she only has a few lines compared to the 1st one, she delivered it better. You can see her fear after Jena told her the "real" story of little red riding hood. 

Taylor's boyfriend name is Daniel fryer 26 years old .

Daniel Fryer, Head of Arcadian Europe

image11
rs=w:1095,h:1095,cg:true,m

Daniel Fryer is a Principal at Cannatlantic, a London-based strategic advisory firm focusing on the global cannabis industry. He is the former Director of International Operations at Moxie 710, building the brand’s footprint through licensing joint ventures across Europe. Previously, Daniel was an investment analyst at CrossCreek Media, a Los Angeles media financing and production company, and began his career as an analyst at J.P.Morgan.

Daniel has a B.S in Business Administration and Finance from the Marshall School of Business at University of Southern California.
He grew up in Switzerland and attended Eton in the UK.

3 minutes ago, Saeid said:

image11

Daniel Fryer is a Principal at Cannatlantic, a London-based strategic advisory firm focusing on the global cannabis industry. He is the former Director of International Operations at Moxie 710, building the brand’s footprint through licensing joint ventures across Europe. Previously, Daniel was an investment analyst at CrossCreek Media, a Los Angeles media financing and production company, and began his career as an analyst at J.P.Morgan.

Daniel has a B.S in Business Administration and Finance from the Marshall School of Business at University of Southern California.

the global cannabis industry 😳😐😐😐

Woww

4 hours ago, Saeid said:

image11

this sounds good, and i think Taylor dumped Michael for him especially after michael's story at the new year eve

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Do you guys go over prospective Taylor suitors' resumes and interview them before they can talk to Taylor? :rofl:

This place will not turn into Adriana's thread so help me god. I will lock this thread before it gets to that level.