Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, JazzyJas said:

I could care less about HG but how is he a bigot? If you're talking about that snapchat video then that is not a reason to call him a bigot. I saw that video with my own two eyes and there's -5% anything bigoted. Anyone who thinks Taylor or HG were being bigots it the stupidest person that ever lived.

Well then I will gladly accept that title.

^I've disliked Taylor since the incidient, and I agree it isn't stupid to hate her character after what her BF did because well, she was an accomplice and obviously thought his behavior was OK. 

I mean theres tons of posts about hairgell on here about how terrible he is, but somehow that isn't a reflection on Taylor's character? :cain: 

4 minutes ago, katchitup said:

^I've disliked Taylor since the incidient, and I agree it isn't stupid to hate her character after what her BF did because well, she was an accomplice and obviously thought his behavior was OK. 

I mean theres tons of posts about hairgell on here about how terrible he is, but somehow that isn't a reflection on Taylor's character? :cain: 

I don't really blame Taylor because she is still a very young person. But this guy is what, 31? If he doesn't know any better by now, he never will.

15 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I wasn't even aware of the costume thing.

I was referring to the incident in Paris where he mocked a random Muslim person with all the maturity and sensitivity of a 13-year old Hitlerjugend wannabe.

If your tolerance for bigotry is higher than mine, then that's not my problem.

I wasn't aware of the costume thing either and that's a GIANT strike against him as if he even needed any more. :cain:

But in all fairness I saw the muslim video and they actually weren't making fun of him. They were just ad-libbing by making weird sounds. :rofl:

6 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Taylor still hasn't done anything racist herself technically but she seems to be a huge pushover and that is disappointing, as a fan. At "best" it reflects her as a weak-minded, accomplice at worst it makes her as bad as he is.

Just now, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't really blame Taylor because she is still a very young person. But this guy is what, 31? If he doesn't know any better by now, he never will.

But who is a girl who tolerates his childish behavior and laughs at it? She's just the same as he is :ninja: 

Just now, katchitup said:

But who is a girl who tolerates his childish behavior and laughs at it? She's just the same as he is :ninja: 

She's in "love". Love makes you do crazy, stupid shit. Which of course isn't an excuse but an insight as to why someone would.

But HG is the adult :rofl: he should know better. 

Just now, katchitup said:

A 20 year old who has been with this guy for quite a while (since she was essentially still a child) is likely still quite impressionable.

I'm not saying that many other girls her age wouldn't have dumped the guy by now, but I can forgive immaturity in a 20 year old.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I wasn't even aware of the costume thing.

I was referring to the incident in Paris where he mocked a random Muslim person with all the maturity and sensitivity of a 13-year old Hitlerjugend wannabe.

If your tolerance for bigotry is higher than mine, then that's not my problem.

Yeah I know but I was talking about the costume thing. The video wasn't even offensive, people just made it out to be worse than it was