Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I was very disappointed to hear Taylor and her boyfriend Michael allegedly  mocked a man for his race. I looked all over the internet, and I stumbled upon this thread. I read through many of the posts, and I must say I am very disappointed that @phenobarbie has decided to withhold the evidence. While I appreciate your noble intentions, I think you are making the wrong decision. How is Taylor ever going to learn to grow up if she never faces repercussions? She has made no apology, so what makes you think that going forward she is going to be any better? If Taylor truly bullied a man for his race, the incident deserves to go public. If she never faces repercussions for her actions, she will become spoiled. What about letting Michael get away with it? He’s a grow man. He deserves to face public backlash if he bullied someone. If you have the video, it is your obligation to post it. Let the public decide how to react to it. Personally I am very disappointed that I do not have the opportunity to watch the video. As a long time fan of Taylor, and someone that despises bullying, I want to know all the facts. I want to know whether I should keep supporting someone who might have done something, and never apologized. 

There's a ton of drama in this thread. Anyway, she's flawless. Drop dead gorgeous.

So beeing a racist isn´t drama enough for you?

Maybe the video should be uploaded because she has enough fans from the countries who the man cames from. They have the right to know what she did. It´s her business when she likes to be with pedobears but racism isn´t. 

I feel so special for having seen the video when she snapped It.  :brows:  :rofl:  

Anyways, Ed and the VS team seem to like her a lot so she can't be that bad of a person as people are picturing her to be. Ofc, that video sucked and was extremely disappointing but she did took It down so she probably realized It was wrong (?) or maybe not and she's a shitty person... we'll see. Everyone deserves a second chance anyways.

:rofl: Taylor learning a lesson because people on the internet fore-shame her. Yes that's going to happen.

The video isn't being released, so you can stop talking about it. I don't even know if Pheno has it anymore to be honest, with the amount of snapchats she pulls daily to show me she often has to clear out the programs folder, and I have the video but without sound (it's not a giant gif now), so yeah, not happening. 

Drop the subject of Taylor & Hair Gel and the race issue - as it's all been said to death. If the subject continues on I will close the thread for awhile.

Lets just enjoy the pretty girl in lingerie, and wait for new wacky shit to crop up so that can talked to death too.

That wasn't the purpose as to why I said that. I meant she's being protected right now as opposed to the worst (lol) that can happen which is her learning her lesson by the things that can happen to her career with that attitude towards others.

I am not impressed by what Taylor did, but rehashing it over and over and over is not going to change the fact that it happened, and that honestly, Taylor is going to get through this incident completely unharmed. Move on.

Here, pretty girl in lingerie, just what the doctor Prettyphile ordered.

DkVBcL5X.jpg vJg0rTm5.jpg

She wrote peace out Miami, so I think she's wrapped there.

Her keeping her angel contract is more important that her learning a lesson about her horrible behavior! Get real guys!

I love Taylor but this is true, if someone posts the video it will ruin her whole career, she prefers her re putation clean than 'learning the lesson'

Sounds like Dandy to me

viewer.php_id=146792tumblrnweuc6nQZn1ub9vrho1500.gif

Dandy is my boyfriend :heart: I'm willing to share Kiki, you interested :neo2:

Oh, I don't know if it's a good idea?

He might want to sew us together -side by side- to do crazy sexual experiences on us...

Oh after all, why the fuck not!? :gocho: