Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

omfg there's a another animal abuse video? Oh man :(  I saw the one where she threw the kitten into the river a couple of months ago. :mellow: :cry2: :cry2:

I also saw her snapchat where she snorted a line of coke or meth with her boytoy and Jasmine. THE RAGE!

omfg there's a another animal abuse video? Oh man :(  I saw the one where she threw the kitten into the river a couple of months ago. :mellow: :cry2: :cry2:

I also saw her snapchat where she snorted a line of coke or meth with her boytoy and Jasmine. THE RAGE!

The most appalling part of that video was that she didn't invite Gigi to join them. I bet she felt so left out. 

It's all Behati's fault.

Oh man this whole thread is a mess lol

It's a mess because you originally told us Taylor said the N word... Then when someone comes forward saying something a little different that contradicts your original statement and what do you do? You change your story to "she was rapping" and you "should of explained better".... yet the minute you think Lebron is backing your original story you boast "I told you"...

You didn't tell us anything.

I'm not in a great mood because of the shit you've started and have enough reasons to ban you, but I won't this time. Next time it might be a different story so please refrain from starting anymore drama in this thread.

Taylor shouldn't be saying the n word either way rapping or not, she's white. Especially as a Victoria secret angel it's not a good look, she's lucky tumblr and Twitter didn't get a hold of that.

I agree with you 100 percent. However Tumblr and Twitter do know about it, if you talk to the people, a lot of the fans know about Taylor's incident. But since she's pretty, and almost everyone's favorite model, everyone's just going to drop it :/ so there's nothing you could really do about it. And it was one of her first mistakes on social media. So let's just give her a break unless something else happens.