Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Was she singing to a rap song or something?

Yes that's the one but I'm just not going to talk about it anymore because nobody believes me

Singing lyrics to a song is completely different then actually using the word in every day conversation or with malicious intent. The fact that you didn't clarify that without having to be asked truly makes me wonder what exactly you were trying to start here.

Yes that's the one but I'm just not going to talk about it anymore because nobody believes me

Singing lyrics to a song is completely different then actually using the word in every day conversation or with malicious intent. The fact that you didn't clarify that without having to be asked truly makes me wonder what exactly you were trying to start here.

Next time if I say something I'll tell the whole story, sometimes I leave things out because I forget. I'm not trying to start anything, haha. I actually like Taylor, one of my faves

Next time if I say something I'll tell the whole story, sometimes I leave things out because I forget. I'm not trying to start anything, haha. I actually like Taylor, one of my faves

What Taylor did in Paris is bad and I doubt she's mature enough to really comprehend why it is so and I think it's good and important that we can hold discussions about someone's wrongdoings.

But stating these allegations while withholding such significant information is quite reckless. It might be debatable, whether and why it suddenly should be tolerable to use ethnic slurs under these circumstances. But regardless of that, it is something different than the last incident. And like phenobarbie mentioned, we're not here to launch a smear campaign against a girl.

What Taylor did in Paris is bad and I doubt she's mature enough to really comprehend why it is so and I think it's good and important that we can hold discussions about someone's wrongdoings.

But stating these allegations while withholding such significant information is quite reckless. It might be debatable, whether and why it suddenly should be tolerable to use ethnic slurs under these circumstances. But regardless of that, it is something different than the last incident. And like phenobarbie mentioned, we're not here to launch a smear campaign against a girl.

I understand what you guys are saying. However I wasn't trying to start a smear campaign, I don't think age defines maturity but I'm sure she will learn her lesson soon.

I saw it too.  It was a rap song... but it was one that she freestyled and it was about how she didn't like blacks.

I saw it too.  It was a rap song... but it was one that she freestyled and it was about how she didn't like blacks.

Like how?

:o :no: Really? I wasn't aware of that since I haven't seen the video. Obviously this isn't different then....

I saw it too. It was a rap song... but it was one that she freestyled and it was about how she didn't like blacks.

I told you guys that I wasn't trying to start a smear campaign! What did she say in her freestyle rap? I honestly don't remember a lot I only viewed it once. it was a few months ago. Could you elaborate, I just wanna know.

Lebron I'm going to kill you... I swear to fucking god! :rofl:

LEBRON!

omfg...

Scrolled down and read the other comments.

:beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating:

Taylor did not freestyle rap about hating black people. Lebron is my love, my muse and my flame and I adore his SHIT STARTING WAYS!!

nafan you can stop changing your story any day now. If this continues on I'll be forced to step in as an admin.