Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I have it, but out of respect for Taylor and the hope that she may have possibly learned from the poor reception the snap got I won't upload it.

Don't hold your breath. She has probably forgotten about that moment by not.

Exactly! She's posted two offensive snapchats, one of them was her saying the n word during Sara sampaios birthday, and this one. Everyone wants to see it.

The "n" word?

Nitch?

Nagina?

Nock?

Nodomy?

Narack Nobama?

Nathalie?

I don't wanna get in trouble for saying it. The word is n****. The definition is a derogatory name used to describe blacks
nigga?

Yup it's funny how nobody saved it though? Someone has it but they probably aren't going to upload it because they want to defend her. She's 19, lol

If you saw it, why didn't you save it?

I don't follow Sara Sampaio on snapchat, I was with my friend when I saw it. She follows Sara Sampaio on Snapchat. The video in Paris France, I saw but then she deleted it really quickly

Actually I have Sara on snapchat as well as Taylor and Taylor has never said nigger on there. As for deleting it I'm not sure where you've got this information but this is from snapchat.

If you post a snap into your story you can go in and delete it immediately. However, people can still see it for 24 hours under the recent Snapchat Stories list. After they view it once, it will no longer be in the story list under your name because you deleted it. So they can view it once but not multiple times.Mar 13, 2015

So if it had been posted Sara could have in fact deleted it but it would still have been on the feed for 24 hours so it could have been viewed at least once. Hence when Taylor posted the one video that had offensive content it was available for the full 24 hours.

So.... I'm gonna call bullshit on what you allegedly saw... The better question is why are you coming in here trying to start shit?

But if you had already used up your 1 view after she deleted it, when you go back to save/rewatch it would have been gone. 

I saw Taylor's snap when she first posted it, but had the sound off and skipped it because of hair gel. When Pretty posted abut it here I went back to see it, and it was gone. 

I never have sound turned off when I open snapchat, because it's entertaining to see the stupid shit these girls come out with. As for Taylors video I don't know why you couldn't see it but I was able to view it multiple times over the course of the day. Like I said, never heard Taylor say nigger, on either feed. I guess it's possible I missed it, but doubtful.

But I will stand by this. Why come into the thread looking for that type of shit, or bringing it up, especially when you have absolutely no proof other then hearsay or conjecture. It just comes across as someone trying to start shit, or start a smear campaign.

Actually I have Sara on snapchat as well as Taylor and Taylor has never said nigger on there. As for deleting it I'm not sure where you've got this information but this is from snapchat.

If you post a snap into your story you can go in and delete it immediately. However, people can still see it for 24 hours under the recent Snapchat Stories list. After they view it once, it will no longer be in the story list under your name because you deleted it. So they can view it once but not multiple times.Mar 13, 2015

So if it had been posted Sara could have in fact deleted it but it would still have been on the feed for 24 hours so it could have been viewed at least once. Hence when Taylor posted the one video that had offensive content it was available for the full 24 hours.

So.... I'm gonna call bullshit on what you allegedly saw... The better question is why are you coming in here trying to start shit?

Taylor deleted the snapchat so it wasn't available for 24 hours. Lol! It got deleted quickly. I don't think the Sara Sampaio bday one got deleted though, I didn't even know how to save snapchats back then too. Update: it was posted on Taylor's snapchat got a little mixed up there, sorry

But if you had already used up your 1 view after she deleted it, when you go back to save/rewatch it would have been gone.

I saw Taylor's snap when she first posted it, but had the sound off and skipped it because of hair gel. When Pretty posted abut it here I went back to see it, and it was gone.

Yes you're right, but you can replay snapchat stories now. If one of your friends sends you a snap, you can only view it once. Unless you have an app that saves the videos and photos then you can watch it over and over again. They posted the video or???