Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I get that feeling to. Keeping in mind he's in his what early thirties, perhaps there's a reason they got along so well when she was younger. If his maturity level is at this now, what the hell was it earlier.

My biggest issue here is that they are doing it in an environment where anyone passing can see and hear, and then they clearly zoom in on him. It's almost like they were searching for a reaction. Baiting the bull so to speak. I think Taylor has a bit of growing up to do, and I don't think it will happen with her current significant other.

Taylor baby cakes if you see this, please stop doing snapchat all the time.  :beating:

While she has one of the best faces I've seen in a while, her behavior is increasingly unattractive. Now of course it doesn't really matter what I think of her, not when she just scored the angel contract at VS and could probably become one of the biggest supermodels. But it kinda makes me wish her pretty genetics would have gone to someone with a more pleasant personality. 

Props to her team. They do work fast. Taylor Is obviously gorgeous but she better calm down... Beauty Isn't everything. If this happened in the future when I believe she will be way more famous then the consequences would've been catastrophic. Not only for her but for the company she represents, especially since VS Is pushing her like crazy.

Yup, last snap she has is the red carpet at the Vogue party.

I'll bet she meant to send it to a few friends, not to her story. She should have learned from Sara's sexy snap mistake.

She'll never learn because she'll never face any consequences for her actions. VS don't give a damn. Who knows what kind of shit they had to deal with during the years behind the scenes, this is nothing.

Only way this could have any impact is if it would be caught by some news agency and reported it as islamic mockery or something. 

That would be like:

hEyo0aa.jpg

She genuinely feels like she's better than other regular people and the fact that her suitcase pimp is supporting her ego is not helping.

The higher they fly, the harder they fall.

If nothing else, when the shit does go down, Hair Gel Dickhead is doing to fly out first.

Then he'll write a book about Taylor's escapades, end up in court with her.

And at the end:

C6lnnQa.jpg

It's inevitable.

VH5SL4o.gif

Maybe Hair Gel has a sex tape or something on her and won't let her leave.

My conspiracy theory for the night.

:ninja:  u think he's smart enough to handle a cam?

( but i will sleep on that conspiracy theory :D )

Nah, she wouldn't enjoy spending time with mr vapid if he did. Plus he'd shoot himself in the foot because it would boost her career, render him irrelevant (for as far as he isn't already) and there'd be some hard questions about how old she was when they got together. So nope, not a good idea haha. 

Yup, last snap she has is the red carpet at the Vogue party.

I'll bet she meant to send it to a few friends, not to her story. She should have learned from Sara's sexy snap mistake.

She'll never learn because she'll never face any consequences for her actions. VS don't give a damn. Who knows what kind of shit they had to deal with during the years behind the scenes, this is nothing.

Only way this could have any impact is if it would be caught by some news agency and reported it as islamic mockery or something. 

I wouldn´t be that sure. Barbara had to leave because of her party life and someone who do things like Taylor did could be kicked out too. I mean racism? As a model? She will travel all around the world and meet people from all around the world.