Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Wow I really hope that interview was just badly written or that this was Taylor's attempt at humor, because if that was real, it's really off-putting. As for the "oh she's just 19" comment, it seems like we're extending childhood to epic proportions to excuse bad behavior. How old does she have to be for stuff like this to become off-putting? She's young but not young enough to not know better. 

Anyway, I'm not writing her off just yet; I distrust today's 'journalism' too much for that. Taylor could be the next big thing if her looks are anything to go by. Time will tell if she has a personality that doesn't clash with that pretty exterior. 

5 more and she'll be caught up to Gisele!!

:rofl:

I'm sorry y'all but being 19 is not an excuse for being so arrogant. I still like Taylor but that attitude needs to go if she wants to make it long-term in the industry. IDK where she got the idea of being a Versace muse tbh o.o

Wow I really hope that interview was just badly written or that this was Taylor's attempt at humor, because if that was real, it's really off-putting. As for the "oh she's just 19" comment, it seems like we're extending childhood to epic proportions to excuse bad behavior. How old does she have to be for stuff like this to become off-putting? She's young but not young enough to not know better. [\b]

Anyway, I'm not writing her off just yet; I distrust today's 'journalism' too much for that. Taylor could be the next big thing if her looks are anything to go by. Time will tell if she has a personality that doesn't clash with that pretty exterior.

This truth is the truth. Idk what is happening with the world. I'm a few years older than her which means I still remember vividly what it's like being 19. I wouldn't have been careless enough to say such venom, unless I really wanted to, not because I didn't know any better.

But then again, some people are still excusing Bieber's behavior by playing the 'he's a kid' card.

Like at what ags should people finally own up to their actions? 28?

Not really sure what do think about that interview.

I mean yeah, who knows what of those things she actually said ... and what the journalist phrased that way. The press can be really tricky and mean... even though this is no hard core yellow press.

Even though I adore her look, I did get a few arrogant vibes from her lately, tbh. I mean she's been risen to "stardom" quite fast. Yes, she has been modeling for a few years already but the biggest successes of her career happened within the last year. It all happened very quickly and now all of a sudden she's an Angel, get's all the attention and treatment... it can get into your head.

Let's see how she'll act in future interviews to really judge about it... which we'll never be fully able to do since we do not know her at all.

she certainly going to date a famous dude soon

Her grandpa bf would be heartbroken then :rofl:

But why you go to such extraordinary lengths kiki??? You dont even like Taylor AFAIK :/

I love her a lot :wub2: she is dreamy

and she can say she is the greatest model since the creation of Karl Lagarfeld, I will agree with whatever she says.

That's the other Taylor I can't stand... ^^ the one giving a blow job to the diet coke bottle,14 posts above

:rofl: :rofl:  that head is the best :rofl:

She looks like a Goddess judging us all from her heavenly angel paradise.

... did you say SPYDERS? Oh you did...

post-87593-0-1445993825-29259_thumb.gif

You brought this on yourselves.

---

Double spiders! You asked for SPYDERS crawling in or out of orifices, request approved.

WHy obsess so much about spiders? :pinch:

BTW DO any of them even have pet names by any chance??

Because spiders are awesome and you all hate them that much, and I have a Cobalt blue tarantula. His name is Boo Boo Kitty Fuck - Long story.

I used to have a Pinktoe tarantula but she died and I plan to get a replacement soon, and I also have a Female Black Widow and she has no official name other then "did she get out!... fuck"

I also have spider tattoo, that counts IMO. Her name is  - Omg why would you get that.