Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

^I could see Lindsay doing US Vogue, too. And she has done quite a bit of high fashion work. She's always struck me as the stereotypical US Vogue model: pretty yet kind of boring.

But I don't think that's Lindsay's leg. I can't tell too much, obviously, but I think Lindsay's legs are quite a bit skinnier, like Chanel Iman's. :ninja:

^I could see Lindsay doing US Vogue, too. And she has done quite a bit of high fashion work. She's always struck me as the stereotypical US Vogue model: pretty yet kind of boring.

But I don't think that's Lindsay's leg. I can't tell too much, obviously, but I think Lindsay's legs are quite a bit skinnier, like Chanel Iman's. :ninja:

Yeah, that's what I was trying to hint at. :whistle: Plus, I would think Wintour would take Doutzen over the others, as she's had a number of eds for them plus was featured on the cover for the "world's next top superodel" edition

Sorry for posting here, my English is bad, I'm very very very lost.

Want to know who this model. Does anyone know?

http://img295.imageshack.us/i/33kacyh.png/

Who this model?

I do not remember neither where I found this picture and I do not remember the name of the user was using.

Thank so much!

Wrong theard lol

But is Emily DiDonato

I actually can see Lindsay doing a US Vogue editorial, as she's done alot more high fashion work than Erin, Candice, Rosie, and even Miranda and Ale. But, I'd say those mystery legs are too "athletic" to be Lindsay's.
I love how athletic has basically become a euphemism for some other word in fashion. It could be Heidi's legs too. :whistle:

And TBH, I wouldn't have thought I'd see Adriana in US Vogue again so, yeah...

I actually can see Lindsay doing a US Vogue editorial, as she's done alot more high fashion work than Erin, Candice, Rosie, and even Miranda and Ale. But, I'd say those mystery legs are too "athletic" to be Lindsay's.
I love how athletic has basscically become a euphemism for some other word in fashion. It could be Heidi's legs too. :whistle:

I'm 99.9% sure it's not Heidi for some reasons. I can't imagine her to appear in US Vogue someday. She doesn't mix with other VS models outside VS!

I'm 90 % sure it's Doutzen. I don't understand why people think of Lindsay. Her HF career didn't increase and if I'm not mistaken she never shot for US Vogue. Weird for an American model...

I love how athletic has basscically become a euphemism for some other word in fashion. It could be Heidi's legs too. :whistle:

I'm 99.9% sure it's not Heidi for some reasons. I can't imagine her to appear in US Vogue someday. She doesn't mix with other VS models outside VS!

I'm 90 % sure it's Doutzen. I don't understand why people think of Lindsay. Her HF career didn't increase and if I'm not mistaken she never shot for US Vogue. Weird for an American model...

US Vogue April 2006. :flower:

She could be back after a period of absence, I wouldn't rule her out on that basis alone. Doutzen does seem more logical, though, because she is quite popular with them.

Or maybe it's like a Veterans and Future Generations sort of ed and Lindsay would be there for that with Chanel... idk. Otherwise, Chanel would seem to be pretty random; she hasn't even done a whole lot of work with VS just yet, has she? Candice is still the one all over my catalogues.