Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Erin and Lindsay are 5"11? :blink:

Talk about things you don't know...

But now I'm thinking it's Doutzen even more. The girl next to Miranda looks like she only has about an inch on her.

And Alessandra is definitely not 5'10.. She's smaller than Doutzen and Adriana

U can't rely on the height.. so I still think it could ne Doutzy

I've seen Adri and Ale standing side by side and Ale is just a tiny bit slightly shorter than Adri so go from there, I guess. :wave: And, it doesn't seem to me that Heidi is much more than maybe 5.8.5 ...just from observation and comparing my own height beside them. I'm sure Marisa isn't 5'8", I think more like 5'7" at best, again, just gauging from my own height. I'm 5'10. Tori Praver is taller and I'm sure she's taller by an inch at least. The only thing is is that I'm in Doutzen's thread and I've never stood by Doutzen. :gocho: :p

I actually can see Lindsay doing a US Vogue editorial, as she's done alot more high fashion work than Erin, Candice, Rosie, and even Miranda and Ale. But, I'd say those mystery legs are too "athletic" to be Lindsay's.
I love how athletic has basscically become a euphemism for some other word in fashion. It could be Heidi's legs too. :whistle:

Yeah, I didn't know whether or not I could say she has ridiculosly thin legs or not. But, now I just did so... <_<

"Follow The Sun" party - Interview:

Cute video...however what I don't understand is that she said that its good weather to be on the roof with Alessandra or something like that, but Adriana is on the roof as well. They haven't taken pictures with each other either, while ale did take pictures with adriana. Aren't they friends anymore or?