Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

NOOO!!!

I just saw on rtl boulevard they were gonna announce a pregnancy... someone who is dutch and worldfamous

..and i thought maybe famke jansen...or doutzen

but now i see its doutzen

she just know that guy for about 1 year

----------------

and i thought we were going to to see doutzen at fashion week in september

but thats not going to happen

*Doutzen is 3 months pregnant

Happy for Doutzen...but.... sad because we wont see her at the vs fashionshow + we proably wont see any fashion work

I think exactly as you, hollander. If it's true, we won't see Doutzen for a long time. But is it real? There is so many rumors in the press. Few days ago, everyone said Miranda was pregnant (even if she was as thin as usual) and of course, it was totaly wrong! So, maybe it's just another rumor. I think people and papers always want to talk about private life models...

^Doutzen said so... so it's true!!

Congrats!!! :heart:

I'm soooooooooooooo happy for her!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

But sadly she won't be at VSFS.. but it doesn't matter! Wooow!

I just hope she won't be hiding like Adri during her pregnancy..

So the baby is due in next year?

In the show (RTL Boulevard) she said:

About being a mother:

I think it's so special, i'm going to be a mother! I am so glad i can share it with you, my little secret.

Her boyfriend was also on the phone, they asked if it was difficult, he is in spain right now and she in New York.

Sunnery: Off course it is hard, but the baby isnt here yet and Doutzen is very busy. We try to be together as much as possible.

And she talked about telling VS, they were very happy for her... she had to tell them early, because of her body. And she was allowed an unpaid break lol

She was just very excited and they are looking forward to it!

ingetjuh18/TFS

Doutzen Kroes is pregnant

post-16474-0-1446074131-37032_thumb.jpg

Dutch super model Doutzen Kroes is pregnant.

Doutzen announced the big news during the Dutch TV show RTL Boulevard.

Kroes had already announced on her twitter page that she had big news to tell.

Dutch super model and her boyfriend DJ Sunnery James are expecting their baby in January of next year.

Doutzen Kroes ranked No. 5 this year on the Forbes list of top-earning models. She's most recognized as a Victoria's Secret Angel, the brand's top tier of models, a spokeswoman for L'Oreal and the former face of Calvin Klein Eternity.

Sunnery and I are in the clouds. The critical first three months have proceeded successfully. I feel good. My friends and family say I shine. "

Doutzen and Sunnery are a couple since August last year. The two were first seen together on Veronica Sunset Grooves Festival in Hoek van Holland.

As long as she is physically well, she continues to model. Mean while, she started modeling for a cashmere brand and also her contract with a major cosmetics brand continues. "I only got a timeout with the U.S. lingerie brand Victoria's Secret. Not that my pregnancy is a problem for the brand. Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima, among other leading top models of the fashion brand, have also had children.

Her clients have been informed. ''I get unpaid leave" the 25-year-old model joked.

dutchdailynews.com

I don't understand a word! :laugh:

But she sounds soo happy :wub:

this was unexpected.. no rumors and nothing. And I never thought that relationship with Sunnery will get so serious. I always thought she'll wait few more years to settle down. She's only 25! :)