Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Peter Lindbergh is the best photographer (imo) ... his photo's are always amazing

He hates photoshopping /Me2!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supermodel Doutzen Kroes may be three months pregnant, but she hasn't slowed down just yet.

Our source spotted her yesterday in SoHo, shooting the Tiffany holiday ad campaign with legendary photog Peter Lindbergh.

fashionlowdown.com

post-16474-1280594535_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1280594567_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1280594590_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1280594615_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1280594645_thumb.jpg

Beautiful Cover for Flare :wub:

Between being an A-list Angel for Victoria’s Secret, walking in some of fashion’s most coveted fall runway shows (hello, Prada!), and working as a spokesmodel for L’Oreal, no one can keep up with Doutzen Kroes. Oh, and did we mention she has a baby and wedding on the way?

We pinned down the Dutch beauty in New York to shoot our all-important September issue. The new season is all about bombshell beauty and who better than the ringleader of the curvy new shape to be our cover girl. “I was told to lose weight in the beginning,” says Kroes. “I think I am one of the [models] who is very close to representing a body more people can relate to.”

So what else can we expect from Kroes in the future? Doutzen revealed she’s been busy taking a few acting lessons, “in case James Bond calls me up one day to be a Bond girl” and possibly a focus on charity work. She also revealed some of her favourite things from Victoria’s Secret which — finally! — makes it’s debut on this side of the border later this month. Her three must-haves include the Incredible Push-up demi bra (“It’s so comfortable!), The Miraculous bikini (“It doubles your cup size, I feel like a total bombshell on the beach when I wear this!"), and the Lacie thong: “It’s sexy, one size fits all and comes in more than 20 colors — I think I might have every color!"

For more on Doutzen and her sexy photos, pick up the September issue of FLARE on newsstands across Canada August 16th!

Marie Claire Column August 2010, I also got the Dutch Glamour today so I will translate that one too ;)

Amazing Grace

Have you heard the joke about the girl that went to all the Rolling Stones concerts and wished that one day Mick Jagger would talk to her? That happened. He tripped over my dress. Rewind

The Met ball is one of the most glamorous evenings of the year. An elite version of the Oscars in New York. You'll get invited when you're either a movie star or a fashion icon. Because I work a lot for Vogue and -like Anna says- am part of the Vogue family, I was one of the sixhundred who were invited. Anna Wintour was the host that night, and also decided who would design my dress: Zac Posen. I've known Zac for seven years. He is the biggest and most popular designer from New York, kind of like a fashion-Napoleon. Zac wanted to transform me into the 2010 version of Grace Kelly. We began with the corset and after four fittings and 50 meters of fabric , the dress was ready.

Oh boy, the dress was so tight. I decided to eat a lot at breakfast and lunch, so I didn't have to eat much at night. Because when zipped up there wasn't even room for some lettuce. A car came to pick me and Zac up. I've never had so much trouble getting into a car. The dress didn't just have a big skirt, but also a huge train which had to come out of the car elegantly. On the red carpet I just started shining. When I signed my contract at paparrazzi models I never would've thought that I would be living the model life. When I paraded through the giant halls, and looked at all the art, I felt someone stepping on my train. I stopped and turned around and looked at two full lips: Mick Jagger. I said 'Hi'; he was a bit shy and said that he liked my dress. Before I knew it he had turned around already. He probably had no idea who I was. The dress gave me a few more great moments. The best: Gayle, Oprah's best friend, came to me just to tell me that i looked spectacular. And the most embarrassing; I was walking towards Anna Wintour's table to thank her for the evening, when suddenly my dress was hanging in Karl Lagerfeld's plate - Thankfully the ice broke right away. At eleven o'clock the Met ball came to an end. Zac went to the afterparty, I wanted to go home. I did that just to go to the toilet, because there was no way I would've fit into one of those little toilets with this dress on. I looked for my driver between al sixhundred of them, and was home before midnight. Cinderella changed back to Doutzen. No team to get my make-up off, or to get me out of my corset. And while the dress stood stiff as a board in my living room, I put on my pj's, grabbed my laptop ,a cup of tea and googled who was at the Met that night...

Thanks a lot for the article

This is funny:

And the most embarrassing; I was walking towards Anna Wintour's table to thank her for the evening, when suddenly my dress was hanging in Karl Lagerfeld's plate - Thankfully the ice broke right away.

---------------------------

Flare sept. 2010 (Bigger version)

fashiongonerogue - tarsha

post-16474-1280947793_thumb.jpg

I was walking towards Anna Wintour's table to thank her for the evening, when suddenly my dress was hanging in Karl Lagerfeld's plate - Thankfully the ice broke right away.
Please, please let that lead to Chanel Doutzen.

Well, she's done Fendi and Lagerfield in the past, so theres always a possibility. Then again, if she did Fendi and Lagerfield, then she probably went to Chanel's casting and wast just never cast.