Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

hahhahaaha! you ask for gucci and a whole conversation of fatness begins... AGAIN! hahahahahaha!

i remember reading the same angry rants about the topic a couple of pages ago! hahahahah!

and thanks fery... i've always wondered who vlada was.

In Gucci's defense, no one called her "fat". She just did not have the body ideal they wanted. The thing about the collection in question was, it was quite demure and understated for the most part. They wanted the clothes to wear the models, not the models wear the clothes. In other words, the thinner girls tend to not upstage the clothing, while the bigger framed girls accentuate it in ways it was not intended.

.. right ...

haha, totally forgot to tell you guys, there are only two hands between me and Doutzen.. how?

well, her agent's bro was the fysiotherapist of my mum, i had an internship there :whistle:

and i shaked hands with the bro, the bro with the agent, the agent with D .. cool eh? :whistle:

.. right ...

haha, totally forgot to tell you guys, there are only two hands between me and Doutzen.. how?

well, her agent's bro was the fysiotherapist of my mum, i had an internship there :whistle:

and i shaked hands with the bro, the bro with the agent, the agent with D .. cool eh? :whistle:

youre crazy :p

.. right ...

^^ Me too but why would you post that here? You can make a thread about that.

Anyways, I still haven't recieved my Telva copy since he said it'll take a few weeks to get here.

Meanwhile, I did purchase this

66043916om7.jpg

that's awesome R.

thanks 'shibby cyppy'

second on is Too innocent for me :laugh: