Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

IS or has Doutzen done a L'oreal commercial yet?

and can someone please get me hyped up about Doutzen cause my intrest in her is going down for some reason i dont know why like a week went by i was so liking her than i woke up one morning and she wasnt really in my mind anymore. whats happening to me?

oh and can someone tell me whats the name of the second to the last song in this video?

its at the unofficial site http://www.doutzenkroes.com/home.html its "Video talk FW/06/07"

Doutzen is on the cover of the february issue of Vogue Paris :clap: :wub:

She's photographed alongside French actor (and MAJOR HOTTIE) Gaspard Ulliel :drool:

dscn5620gl0wo8.th.jpg

I both hate and love that cover :laugh: i think they both look gorgeous, i like the contrast between the dark pic and the flashy fonts but eventhough doutzen's dress is okay it looks like she's wearing a garbage bag :/

Screw it, i'm buying that :woot:

Here is a preview of the ed:

dscn5626et9sx8.th.jpg

according to that pic she looks smokin' hot in that ed :woot: can't wait to have it !

Credit to BerlinRocks @ tFS :flower:

i love the earrings but coupled with the garbage dress it looks like the whole outfit is way to huge for little Doutzy, like her clothes are gonna eat her :|

actually i think i really like that cover but it annoys me that it looks like a candid :/

i love the earrings but coupled with the garbage dress it looks like the whole outfit is way to huge for little Doutzy, like her clothes are gonna eat her :|

actually i think i really like that cover but it annoys me that it looks like a candid :/

The earrings look like a handcuff though I love that :rofl:

I think it's a great cover with cool styling :drool: