azkid

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

Sunnery is not a big international top DJ. He's never been in the top 100 DJ list.

Pretty sure he has no idea what the song is about.

Doutzen & Sunnery in the car remind me of this old Dutch tv commercial :nicole:

oonai5000

^ English, but not jamaican slang or whatever that is.

The song is in Patois. 

The song is in a language neither of them speak and they probably just like it for the beat. If it's not in a language either of them speak, they're not obligated to know what the lyrics mean, so I think some of you are just overreacting on that matter. 

and LOL @ that commercial hollander :rofl: 

My problem with this is that by posting that video, she is actively promoting these horrible artists. The comment section of that vid is full of people asking about the song. If you are as popular on instagram as doutzen, you have a certain responsibility to be aware of what you post. I mean, before you know it, you could be spreading a message to your 1.99m followers about burning people cause they were born a little different

does at least someone warn her about it before criticize? Pretty sure all this talk wasn't happening.

Ugh .. they seriously need a hair stylist for these Repeat campaigns. It looks so bland & boring!

At least do a different hairstyle! A ponytail, braid, knot, straight hair or curls or something else! So many options.

My problem with this is..........

I think you stated it perfectly....the problem is yours not hers.

well.. obviously

If kalanthos goes on a rant in the woods, but noone's there to hear it, did it really happen?

I think the Repeat people have a very specific esthetic in mind for their campaigns.

this whole 'safe, stable, homely, boring' thing is kind of their brand image

Ugh .. they seriously need a hair stylist for these Repeat campaigns. It looks so bland & boring!
At least do a different hairstyle! A ponytail, braid, knot, straight hair or curls or something else! So many options.

maybe Mo could do it! oh... wait

Aside from the meaning of the song, don't get this trend on social media to post video clips about yourself in the car doing silly things, 

You guys are not only overreacting, but also you have it the other way round.

Sigh.. It's clear that some of you are uncomfortable with this subject.. So let's just move on from wether or not doutzen is 'perpetuating hate crimes by posting murder music' and to the things that really matter, like: will Doutzen be wearing pompoms again in this years VSFS?

I'ts about time for Mo Karadag to show his hairstyling skills ...cause I dont believe he has talent for it. Mo always make Doutzen look like she just got out of bed.

He should just focus on being a good friend/model agent/her manager. That is enough.

That Repeat shoot looks nothing like haute couture to be honest. Looks like regular boring catalog work.

I like the pictures for Repeat. The styling may be simple but Doutzen makes those clothes look like haute couture with her grace and class.

I like them too.

Also, I can't wait for all the pics from the VSFS.

:heart:

post-71106-0-1446078570-62395_thumb.jpg

@doutzen: Omg a pink boarding pass!! London we're coming!!!!!! #VSFashionShow