Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I was expecting a big comeback BUT this leaves me COLD! Her body is not yet in top shape, her hair looks unkempt/not sexy & her make-up is way to minimal. It ages her a lot compared to the younger girls who dont have wrinkles yet & these pics/videos are not even in high quality.

+ I am missing the spray tan

Doutzen is a major model because of her flawless face

But her face is starting to age and I am afraid she is not going to be on top anymore. She is known for her beauty but she is starting to lose it. Her skin is ageing in her face... especially on her forehead and around her eyes and when she is laughing.

Her eyes used to be perfectly symetric ..but now her eyelid also starting to hang a lil bit.

Daria Werbory & Kate Moss are ageing quick and quite bad but they are never known as beauties so people dont mind see them ageing. Doutzen is known/loved for her beauty/her perfect face. She needs to stay perfect and should spend money on effective beauty treatments to stay perfect or else she is not getting much work in the next couple of years.

I was expecting a big comeback BUT this leaves me COLD! Her body is not yet in top shape, her hair looks unkempt/not sexy & her make-up is way to minimal. It ages her a lot compared to the younger girls who dont have wrinkles yet & these pics/videos are not even in high quality.

But her face is starting to age and I am afraid she is not going to be on top anymore. She is known for her beauty but she is starting to lose it. Her skin is ageing in her face... especially on her forehead and around her eyes and when she is laughing.

Her eyes used to be perfectly symetric ..but now her eyelid also starting to hang a lil bit.

Daria Werbory & Kate Moss are ageing quick and quite bad but they are never known as beauties so people dont mind see them ageing. Doutzen is known/loved for her beauty/her perfect face. She needs to stay perfect and should spend money on effective beauty treatments to stay perfect or else she is not getting much work in the next couple of years.

you should let Doutzen worry about her own work, she looks quite natural and content this year. She seems genuinly happy to me.

Spray tan = Candice this year and it's horrible.

Doutzen look natural and she's not ageing bad. Her face is more beautiful than ever!

And for Kate Moss... without photosphop, she can't work anymore!

But no matter what... there's so many girls in that show. Everyone can find an angel! And my angel is Doutzen, again and again.

I love her. She's not just a face. Or a body. She's a beautiful woman. With a good personality and she's shining! That's also why she works a lot.

I don't want her to look 19. She's almost 30. She's happy. She's a mom. A lover. And finally, she's a model.

Don't worry for her like Sam12 said!

Doutzen looked amazing. I loved her body especially because she still looked like she had a bit of extra baby weight. It made her look 10x better. Her face didn't shine on the runway as much because the makeup and hair were so lackluster. She had 3 great outfits, she killed it but VS us down with the hair and makeup department.