Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Shouldn't paparazzi blurr out photos of children?

I love me some Doutzen candids but her kids deserve some bigger privacy IMO.

seems like there's a lot of things they should be doing that they clearly aren't

the lip sync video:

had to watch on mute because I'm allergic to that creature's 'music'

3 Victoria’s Secret Angels Remember Their First Vogue Casting Polaroid

Even without makeup, through a glaring, unfiltered lens, Victoria’s Secret models have a knack for giving their best face. Need evidence? The proof is in the Polaroids—Vogue casting call Polaroids to be exact. Taken almost a decade ago, these photographs show the models at their most alluringly undone; wide-eyed, fresh-faced, and completely uncoiffed. In anticipation of tonight’s airing of the Victoria’s Secret show on CBS at 10:00 p.m. EST, Angels Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo and Sigrid Agren remember their first Vogue casting call.

post-16474-0-1446078665-9456_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes

Years at Victoria’s Secret: Since 2004

How did you feel getting your casting Polaroid shot by Vogue?
I was unbelievably nervous and excited. And I was wondering how I went from my small town in Holland to the halls of Vogue!

What did you wear? Did you have a uniform you wore to castings?
I definitely had a casting uniform back then and I wore it that day. It was black jeans and heels to make my legs look longer and a black tank under a black tee so that I could show my upper body in castings, but it didn’t read too much like a model-on-a-go-see look.

Do you remember anything out of the ordinary about that day?
It was hot and humid and I was sweating like crazy! I remember being thankful that the sweat stains weren’t visible.

Did you prepare for it in any special way?
I didn’t, but I remember my agent being very clear that I needed to be on time and that this appointment was either going to make or break me. I kept thinking, “Great! No pressure!”

How have you changed since then and what have you learned?
It’s more like how haven’t I changed? I’m married, I have two children; I’ve become great friends with so many incredibly talented people in the industry. I’ve learned not to take any of the accolades for granted and have realized that fashion is fantasy. After all, we’re adults being paid to play dress up—and how amazing is that?

What advice do you have for models attending castings?
My advice is to smile–even if the casting agent isn’t. Remember to breathe—and be the best version of yourself.

vogue.com

Doutzen is now live here on TV in a late night show and she told that after her pragnency, multiple lingerie brands were interested( beside VS) and she's not sure if she will choose for one of them or stays with VS :o noooo im really hoping for Doutzen getting the Fantasy Bra in 2015!!! Guys all pray and fingers crossed for Doutzen to stay at least one more year and then says goodby after getting the Fantasy Bra!

And WOW she's so beautiful :wub2: amazing woman :heart:

She just said she will not renew her VS contract. She had a option to sign again with VS but she and her agency decided not to resign

Happy & sad at the same time

Sad because she will never wear the fantasy bra/open the show

But happy she leaves because VS has been disrespectfull to her as angel status

--------------

I refuse to believe her agent Mo is straight :)